- When Nobody Cares About Your Brand… Monday, 23 March 2015 1:55 pm
- Big Data: Mostly Tail Numbers Tuesday, 17 February 2015 7:05 am
- One Weird CRM Trick From Budget Monday, 16 February 2015 7:00 am
- Social Media: How To Focus On The .02% Wednesday, 11 February 2015 8:06 am
- Trident Gum: Paying Peanuts and Getting Monkeys? Monday, 9 February 2015 6:55 am
- RT @UCPioneers: WLAX: Congrats to Utica's Morgan DuPont on setting a new program-record for points in a single game (11) in her final conte…/ / 3 hours ago
- RT @ThomasJArmitage: Raymond Simon Institute Awards at @uticacollege. http://t.co/KsAr07VZDA/ / 12 hours ago
- RT @uticacollege: Now here's a list we're proud to be part of: #uticacollege is a top-ranked OT school based on student reviews. http://t.c…/ / 13 hours ago
- Have seen this facility in person, friends. Great location in DC, priced well and everything you need. Links below. twitter.com/NatPress/statu…/ / 13 hours ago
- RT @DougConant: Great quote about #leadership. It is all about the people. #HumanBiz twitter.com/CMonaco/status…/ / 13 hours ago
- RT @nntaleb: People are more convincing when they don't seem to care./ / 13 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data Bob Hoffman books brand branding career communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing marketing automation McKinsey media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity profitability Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup Steve Jobs strategy SxSW testing thinking travel TSA video Wall Street Why
Daily Archives: Tuesday, 10 May 2011 5:05 am
Interesting article in The Truth About Cars on how Ford still has an $8/hour fully-loaded disadvantage to the transplant (Japanese and non-union) automobile manufacturers. The union wages and union rules are red herrings. Yes, they make for good talk and … Continue reading