- When Nobody Cares About Your Brand… Monday, 23 March 2015 1:55 pm
- Big Data: Mostly Tail Numbers Tuesday, 17 February 2015 7:05 am
- One Weird CRM Trick From Budget Monday, 16 February 2015 7:00 am
- Social Media: How To Focus On The .02% Wednesday, 11 February 2015 8:06 am
- Trident Gum: Paying Peanuts and Getting Monkeys? Monday, 9 February 2015 6:55 am
- RT @AcademicsSay: The best way to find manuscript typos is to click submit./ / 2 days ago
- Payment Processors are the Ball Bearing Factories in the War on Spam wp.me/p1quiV-26 via @markpilip/ / 3 days ago
- Utica: City With a Warm Heart wp.me/p1quiV-1X via @markpilip/ / 3 days ago
- RT @nminow: “If You Ain’t Cheating, You Ain’t Trying,” Says Cheating Financial Trader Who Doesn’t Face Prison Time slate.com/blogs/the_slat… #…/ / 4 days ago
- RT @gcluley: The CEO's PA could be a hacker's dream target... with a little help from LinkedIn grahamcluley.com/2015/05/ceos-h… http://t.co/bPm9Yod7…/ / 4 days ago
- RT @Doug_Laney: "Dollar Value of Data" in @WSJ by @knash99. Great piece on #infonomics for #CIO's & #CDO's ow.ly/NdXrl #radiosha…/ / 4 days ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data Bob Hoffman books brand branding career communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing marketing automation McKinsey media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity profitability Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup Steve Jobs strategy SxSW testing thinking travel TSA video Wall Street Why
Daily Archives: Tuesday, 10 May 2011 5:05 am
Interesting article in The Truth About Cars on how Ford still has an $8/hour fully-loaded disadvantage to the transplant (Japanese and non-union) automobile manufacturers. The union wages and union rules are red herrings. Yes, they make for good talk and … Continue reading