- Stop Looking to Trade Up Your Employees Tuesday, 2 December 2014 6:01 am
- Sales: Where the Rubber Hits the Road Monday, 1 December 2014 1:14 pm
- OODA Loops for Incident Response, Marketing, and Communication… Friday, 14 November 2014 9:53 am
- Rediscovering Direct Mail Thursday, 13 November 2014 10:16 am
- Questions Advertisers Should Ask of AT&T and Verizon Tuesday, 4 November 2014 9:32 am
- @MarshallAmpsUK @gibsonguitar Another perfect pair? http://t.co/MySvNQiSTO/ / 1 day ago
- RT @TheCynja: Not sure what to give that corporate executive in your life? We suggest @TheCynja & Field Instruction Manual. #Infosec for ki…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @CYSPA_Project: Utica College Cyber Professor Speaks Out on Cyber Terror, Sony Hack ift.tt/1C4NQui/ / 1 day ago
- RT @PRNHomelandSec: Utica College Cyber Professor Speaks Out on Cyber Terror, Sony Hack: UTICA, N.Y., Dec. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire-US... http:…/ / 1 day ago
- YW! Still time to give! RT @NatPress: #ThankYou @MarkPilip for your contribution! #MakingGoodJournalistsBetter How: youtube.com/watch?v=_uctnx…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @fearthemoose44: Holiday baking... @UCPioneers style. @markpilip @Moosepack @jsallustio http://t.co/xNOpLop9wV/ / 1 day ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising agile analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data books branding budgeting career character communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity profitability Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup strategy SxSW technology testing thinking travel TSA Twitter video Wall Street Why
Daily Archives: Tuesday, 10 May 2011 5:05 am
Interesting article in The Truth About Cars on how Ford still has an $8/hour fully-loaded disadvantage to the transplant (Japanese and non-union) automobile manufacturers. The union wages and union rules are red herrings. Yes, they make for good talk and … Continue reading