- K.I.S.S. Your Copy Tuesday, 14 October 2014 6:45 am
- Three Simple Reasons Your Marketing Will Fail Monday, 13 October 2014 6:02 am
- Seal The Deal With Good Direct Mail Friday, 10 October 2014 11:45 am
- Do We Have Each Other’s Backs? Wednesday, 24 September 2014 10:01 am
- 9-11 Thursday, 11 September 2014 3:01 am
- @united Any options for UA4832? Must be to VA today, as I have 5:50 am flight to DEN tomorrow. Anything from ALB??/ / 11 hours ago
- @united You cancel UA4832 and can't rebook me? Hosed again. Can you call me? Your agents can't speak English. Help./ / 12 hours ago
- Unethical, twisted & disgusting. @csoghoian: NSA's current CTO permitted to work 20 hrs per week for ex-director Keith Alexander's startup./ / 2 days ago
- RT @mikko: Get this. FBI blames Snowden for making people want to encrypt their phones. nytimes.com/2014/10/17/us/… They might make it illegal./ / 2 days ago
- Verify and get a make-good. RT @drigotti: @markpilip @bizible Weird, Twitter bug I think. Ads are targeted to San Francisco./ / 4 days ago
- RT @UCPioneers: UC Volleyball took its team picture before tonight's game against Hamilton ... http://t.co/Q37YeSyUkF/ / 4 days ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising agile analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data books branding budgeting career character communication communications compliance customer care customers Customer Service D-Day data direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship excel fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation interviews leadership leadership skills legal management marketing media meetings music Neustar offer organization philosophy PII planning prediction predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity profitability Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek startup strategy SxSW technology thinking travel TSA Twitter video Why
Daily Archives: Tuesday, 10 May 2011 5:05 am
Interesting article in The Truth About Cars on how Ford still has an $8/hour fully-loaded disadvantage to the transplant (Japanese and non-union) automobile manufacturers. The union wages and union rules are red herrings. Yes, they make for good talk and … Continue reading