Fred Wilson recently wrote this great post on LTV>CPA. It’s something us old-school direct marketers had ingrained in us from day one. It’s something that’s not taught as much as it used to be. It’s worth a read, particularly the comments section. (Fred always gets great comments!)
- (Occam’s) Razor-Sharp Targeting Tuesday, 4 August 2015 9:48 am
- Nitrocellulose laquer: the smell of customer service? Tuesday, 23 June 2015 10:16 am
- Full circle: data cards for PMP and programmatic buys! Wednesday, 10 June 2015 12:20 pm
- Remember D-Day Saturday, 6 June 2015 10:38 am
- When Nobody Cares About Your Brand… Monday, 23 March 2015 1:55 pm
- RT @heathercdahl: Our @thecynja debut today in @hackin9! Check us out!! hakin9.org/cynjaspace/ @shirowdirosso @cynjachasec/ / 5 hours ago
- RT @Utica_NC: Utica College welcomes largest freshman class in history - Utica Observer Dispatch: Utica Observer DispatchUti... http://t.co…/ / 7 hours ago
- RT @TheCynja: Thank you @eForensics_Mag & @Hakin9! So awesome that we can share our cyber adventure with more readers!! #infosec #comics/ / 7 hours ago
- RT @ngencode: eForensics_Mag: First #cybersecurity comic by TheCynja on Hakin9 blog! bit.ly/1JGEB2m #cybercrime #digit… http://t.co…/ / 7 hours ago
- RT @NatPress: New #NPF awards recognize #innovation and #technology. Apply or nominate today! bit.ly/1PhxP7j/ / 14 hours ago
- RT @nntaleb: Corollary: To figure out with some precision what will bankrupt a firm, find out what they tend to lie about (or exaggerate) t…/ / 14 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data Bob Hoffman books brand branding career communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data digital marketing direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing marketing automation McKinsey media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup Steve Jobs strategy SxSW testing thinking travel TSA video Wall Street Why