Fred Wilson recently wrote this great post on LTV>CPA. It’s something us old-school direct marketers had ingrained in us from day one. It’s something that’s not taught as much as it used to be. It’s worth a read, particularly the comments section. (Fred always gets great comments!)
- (Occam’s) Razor-Sharp Targeting Tuesday, 4 August 2015 9:48 am
- Nitrocellulose laquer: the smell of customer service? Tuesday, 23 June 2015 10:16 am
- Full circle: data cards for PMP and programmatic buys! Wednesday, 10 June 2015 12:20 pm
- Remember D-Day Saturday, 6 June 2015 10:38 am
- When Nobody Cares About Your Brand… Monday, 23 March 2015 1:55 pm
- RT @TheCynja: October is #CyberAware month & a great reminder to talk to your kids about #cybersecurity! #stopthinkconnect http://t.co/gCoa…/ / 2 days ago
- RT @sandykjohnson: Great job open at @NatPress. Come join us! ow.ly/SWEGR #journalism/ / 2 days ago
- RT @UCPioneers: Women's soccer kicks off the 2015 homecoming weekend tonight as it hosts Nazareth College (5 p.m.) #CUatUC15 http://t.co/1N…/ / 2 days ago
- @matt_valdez You aren't alone, brother. twitter.com/matt_valdez/st…/ / 2 days ago
- #CUatUC15 Cavallos time! http://t.co/85MttlI90g/ / 2 days ago
- RT @uticacollege: Homecoming weekend is underway! Tag your posts & photos with #CUatUC15—we'll share our faves throughout the weekend. http…/ / 2 days ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data Bob Hoffman books brand branding career communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data digital marketing direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing marketing automation McKinsey media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup Steve Jobs strategy SxSW testing thinking travel TSA video Wall Street Why