Fred Wilson recently wrote this great post on LTV>CPA. It’s something us old-school direct marketers had ingrained in us from day one. It’s something that’s not taught as much as it used to be. It’s worth a read, particularly the comments section. (Fred always gets great comments!)
- Nitrocellulose laquer: the smell of customer service? Tuesday, 23 June 2015 10:16 am
- Full circle: data cards for PMP and programmatic buys! Wednesday, 10 June 2015 12:20 pm
- Remember D-Day Saturday, 6 June 2015 10:38 am
- When Nobody Cares About Your Brand… Monday, 23 March 2015 1:55 pm
- Big Data: Mostly Tail Numbers Tuesday, 17 February 2015 7:05 am
- RT @honest_update: We fiddled with some stuff after we realized things were bad and now it's working again but nobody knows why./ / 16 hours ago
- The only time I think of @pogue any more is when a tweet floats to the top. Visibility was greater @nytimes twitter.com/Pogue/status/6…/ / 17 hours ago
- RT @UticaNursing: It's #MotivationalMonday! Are you ready to make a change? ow.ly/QreIf http://t.co/eEYKeSNigb/ / 17 hours ago
- RT @uticacollege: What makes a blue moon blue? UC prof Joe Ribaudo explains Friday's spectacular lunar view. bit.ly/1IeGsh2 http://…/ / 17 hours ago
- Got @Sling yet? #TakeBackTV twitter.com/thomasjarmitag…/ / 18 hours ago
- RT @TheBotLebowski: Smokey, this is not Nam. This is bowling. There are rules./ / 1 day ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data Bob Hoffman books brand branding career communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data digital marketing direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing marketing automation McKinsey media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup Steve Jobs strategy SxSW testing thinking travel TSA video Wall Street Why