Fred Wilson recently wrote this great post on LTV>CPA. It’s something us old-school direct marketers had ingrained in us from day one. It’s something that’s not taught as much as it used to be. It’s worth a read, particularly the comments section. (Fred always gets great comments!)
- (Occam’s) Razor-Sharp Targeting Tuesday, 4 August 2015 9:48 am
- Nitrocellulose laquer: the smell of customer service? Tuesday, 23 June 2015 10:16 am
- Full circle: data cards for PMP and programmatic buys! Wednesday, 10 June 2015 12:20 pm
- Remember D-Day Saturday, 6 June 2015 10:38 am
- When Nobody Cares About Your Brand… Monday, 23 March 2015 1:55 pm
- twitter.com/nntaleb/status…/ / 10 hours ago
- @MarshaCollier What I found most interesting is that almost two full years later, @Ginaschreck got zero comments! twitter.com/MarshaCollier/…/ / 10 hours ago
- RT @nntaleb: Nice victory against science manipulators/Monsanto: Seralini wins defamation & forgery suit.@KetchumPR smearers next https://t…/ / 11 hours ago
- RT @UCPioneers: UC goalie Michael Fredrick named ECAC Men's West Rookie of the Week after his 1st career shut out this weekend. https://t.c…/ / 11 hours ago
- Hey, if result is removal of the racist epithet, I'll support his delusion. @MikeWiseguy #ChangeTheName @EBJunkies twitter.com/1067thefandc/s…/ / 1 week ago
- RT @NZPrivacy: Treat anonymised data as personal information, says Australia's Privacy Commissioner itnews.com.au/news/treat-ano…/ / 1 week ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data Bob Hoffman books brand branding career communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data digital marketing direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing marketing automation McKinsey media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup Steve Jobs strategy SxSW testing thinking travel TSA video Wall Street Why