- (Occam’s) Razor-Sharp Targeting Tuesday, 4 August 2015 9:48 am
- Nitrocellulose laquer: the smell of customer service? Tuesday, 23 June 2015 10:16 am
- Full circle: data cards for PMP and programmatic buys! Wednesday, 10 June 2015 12:20 pm
- Remember D-Day Saturday, 6 June 2015 10:38 am
- When Nobody Cares About Your Brand… Monday, 23 March 2015 1:55 pm
- RT @NatPress: Bring your next #videoproduction challenge to #NPF Studio Works! bit.ly/1F5YX3r/ / 12 hours ago
- RT @ChangeDCMascot: “Not even Dan Snyder can resist the turning tide.” bit.ly/1JPZiIR/ / 15 hours ago
- Love emails from lazy salespeople who ask me to connect them to the right person. Folks, no homework = no purchase. @demandmedia/ / 15 hours ago
- RT @adage: Al Ries: The line-extension time bomb claims another victim: McDonald's bit.ly/1Z6HPaj http://t.co/t9LFYBlOla/ / 20 hours ago
- RT @ngoralski: how to get rid of telemarketing .. so good #sysadmin http://t.co/fbh4jvaavX/ / 20 hours ago
- RT @TheCynja: We can do this! Keep encouraging the girls in your life to check out #cybersecurity jobs! #womenintech #girlsinSTEM https://…/ / 20 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data Bob Hoffman books brand branding career communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data digital marketing direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing marketing automation McKinsey media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup Steve Jobs strategy SxSW testing thinking travel TSA video Wall Street Why