- 9-11 Thursday, 11 September 2014 3:01 am
- Four Easy Articles to Improve Your Testing Today! Tuesday, 12 August 2014 10:11 am
- Creating Interest Through Jargon Wednesday, 23 July 2014 9:18 am
- The Customer is Right. Usually. Wednesday, 16 July 2014 7:26 am
- Administrivia Root Cause: The Simple Heuristic Thursday, 3 July 2014 7:00 am
- Watching a #tsa "worker" drink #McDonalds coffee from outside"secure" area. #security theatre/ / 1 hour ago
- The usual good job by UC. RT @markrichardsdj: The Utica College Football Talks About The NFL Controversies lite987.com/the-utica-coll… @lite987/ / 20 hours ago
- RT @OD_Pitarresi: College football: Utica 20, Frostburg 12/ / 20 hours ago
- RT @heathercdahl: @markpilip Look what we found today inside @TheCynja Field Instruction Manual proof. @CynjaChaseC http://t.co/05n08ZQxqA/ / 20 hours ago
- RT @TechCrunch: The FCC Received 3.7 Million Net Neutrality Comments tcrn.ch/YQ8qOF by @alex/ / 6 days ago
- Congrats! RT @UCcareerservice: Jonathan landed a job 2 weeks after passing the PT exam. #Hireapioneer @uticacollege http://t.co/z7RZxBGTMz/ / 6 days ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising agile analog analysis apple Austin behavioral economics big data books branding budgeting career character communication communications compliance customer care customers Customer Service D-Day data direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship excel fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation interviews leadership leadership skills legal management marketing media meetings music Neustar organization passion philosophy PII planning prediction predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity profitability Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek startup strategy SxSW technology testing thinking travel TSA Twitter video Why