- (Occam’s) Razor-Sharp Targeting Tuesday, 4 August 2015 9:48 am
- Nitrocellulose laquer: the smell of customer service? Tuesday, 23 June 2015 10:16 am
- Full circle: data cards for PMP and programmatic buys! Wednesday, 10 June 2015 12:20 pm
- Remember D-Day Saturday, 6 June 2015 10:38 am
- When Nobody Cares About Your Brand… Monday, 23 March 2015 1:55 pm
- Hey, if result is removal of the racist epithet, I'll support his delusion. @MikeWiseguy #ChangeTheName @EBJunkies twitter.com/1067thefandc/s…/ / 6 days ago
- RT @NZPrivacy: Treat anonymised data as personal information, says Australia's Privacy Commissioner itnews.com.au/news/treat-ano…/ / 6 days ago
- RT @mattblaze: Given how poorly recent anti-crypto rhetoric lines up with known facts of the Paris attacks, I assume it was on the shelf & …/ / 6 days ago
- RT @TheNextWeb: Google can remotely bypass the passcode of at least 74% of Android devices if ordered tnw.me/FnL6jgQ https://t.co/…/ / 6 days ago
- RT @sandykjohnson: Some love from @FamousDC. ow.ly/UQMxO @NatPress: Making Good Journalists Better/ / 1 week ago
- RT @thegrugq: The more evidence emerges the more it appears the counterterrorism failures have been in analysis rather than intelligence co…/ / 1 week ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data Bob Hoffman books brand branding career communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data digital marketing direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing marketing automation McKinsey media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup Steve Jobs strategy SxSW testing thinking travel TSA video Wall Street Why