- Big Data: Mostly Tail Numbers Tuesday, 17 February 2015 7:05 am
- One Weird CRM Trick From Budget Monday, 16 February 2015 7:00 am
- Social Media: How To Focus On The .02% Wednesday, 11 February 2015 8:06 am
- Trident Gum: Paying Peanuts and Getting Monkeys? Monday, 9 February 2015 6:55 am
- Utica Callback… Saturday, 24 January 2015 12:19 am
- RT @sandykjohnson: RT @NatPress: Just 24 hours left to apply for the Stokes award for energy writing. $1,000 prize! nationalpress.org/awards/detail/…/ / 17 hours ago
- RT @HTechReviews: @Sling - Cord Cutters Rejoice: Sling TV has Added AMC - goo.gl/RJRn1F #slingtv #AMC #TheWalkingDead http://t.co/…/ / 17 hours ago
- RT @declanm: Warning to tourists: Canada charges man with crime for "refusing to give up his smartphone password" at the border. http://t.c…/ / 17 hours ago
- RT @josephfcox: Data sharing between 5 Eyes and other partners may not be as sexy as Prism or Tempora, but it is more important for mass su…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @tom_peters: I love this sooooo much. A list about 150 different cognitive biases. Bon chance: " en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c…"/ / 1 day ago
- RT @UticaNursing: Download our free relocation guide for advice on relocating to #NewYork to become a #nurse through @UticaCollege: http://…/ / 1 day ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data books branding career communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing marketing automation McKinsey media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity profitability Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup Steve Jobs strategy SxSW technology testing thinking travel TSA Twitter video Wall Street Why