- When Nobody Cares About Your Brand… Monday, 23 March 2015 1:55 pm
- Big Data: Mostly Tail Numbers Tuesday, 17 February 2015 7:05 am
- One Weird CRM Trick From Budget Monday, 16 February 2015 7:00 am
- Social Media: How To Focus On The .02% Wednesday, 11 February 2015 8:06 am
- Trident Gum: Paying Peanuts and Getting Monkeys? Monday, 9 February 2015 6:55 am
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data Bob Hoffman books brand branding career communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing marketing automation McKinsey media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity profitability Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup Steve Jobs strategy SxSW testing thinking travel TSA video Wall Street Why
Tag Archives: customers
Kudos to Unilever’s CMO Keith Weed for starting to banish the word “consumer” from the marketing vocabulary. Molds, fungi, and bacteria are consumers. People buy your products and services. In a talk at Cannes today, he discussed Unilever’s marketing transition from … Continue reading
Andrew Chen reminds us this morning to design our community along with our product. This design, as design thinking teaches, should be thoughtful and iterative. The design should not be accidental. Because accidental design is what gets us a customer … Continue reading