- (Occam’s) Razor-Sharp Targeting Tuesday, 4 August 2015 9:48 am
- Nitrocellulose laquer: the smell of customer service? Tuesday, 23 June 2015 10:16 am
- Full circle: data cards for PMP and programmatic buys! Wednesday, 10 June 2015 12:20 pm
- Remember D-Day Saturday, 6 June 2015 10:38 am
- When Nobody Cares About Your Brand… Monday, 23 March 2015 1:55 pm
- RT @nntaleb: Humans have always lived under the illusion that they 1) can change their spouse, 2) can change markets, 3) can change human n…/ / 1 hour ago
- @BradWindham no, thanks for passing along. Interesting story. We tried almost everything, it seemed! twitter.com/bradwindham/st…/ / 2 hours ago
- RT @nntaleb: 2) Good but misses that consensus on safety needs to be much higher than one on efficacy. w/99% cnsnss plane safety no pilot w…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @nntaleb: 1) The problem with GMOs isn't GMOs but how "science" is manipulated, bought and sold, & use of label "anti-science". http://t…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @NatPress: Bring your next #videoproduction challenge to #NPF Studio Works! bit.ly/1F5YX3r/ / 2 days ago
- RT @ChangeDCMascot: “Not even Dan Snyder can resist the turning tide.” bit.ly/1JPZiIR/ / 2 days ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data Bob Hoffman books brand branding career communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data digital marketing direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing marketing automation McKinsey media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup Steve Jobs strategy SxSW testing thinking travel TSA video Wall Street Why
October 2015 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31