- Big Data: Mostly Tail Numbers Tuesday, 17 February 2015 7:05 am
- One Weird CRM Trick From Budget Monday, 16 February 2015 7:00 am
- Social Media: How To Focus On The .02% Wednesday, 11 February 2015 8:06 am
- Trident Gum: Paying Peanuts and Getting Monkeys? Monday, 9 February 2015 6:55 am
- Utica Callback… Saturday, 24 January 2015 12:19 am
- Thinking like direct response marketers! RT @MarshaCollier: P&G Disses TV-Style Ratings in Favor of Tracking Sales bit.ly/1G2Ypwz/ / 5 hours ago
- RT @ErikWahl: To play a wrong note is insignificant. To play without passion is inexcusable. - Beethoven http://t.co/5E0W1FpVJI/ / 5 hours ago
- RT @uticacollege: How realistic is CBS's new show @CSICyber? UC cybersecurity prof @GivensAD weighs in. bit.ly/1wYT2tv http://t.co/…/ / 5 hours ago
- RT @KrisBellino: Tony Picente taking treadmill challenge @uticacollege pioneers player Nick Miglio #HeartRunAndWalk @NYGovCuomo http://t.co…/ / 5 hours ago
- RT @uticacollege: UC is where the heart is! The #HeartRunWalk expo is going on NOW in Clark Athletic Center. Follow @HeartCNY for fundraisi…/ / 5 hours ago
- RT @MayorPalmieri: At @uticacollege for the American Heart Run Expo.@We are lucky to live in such a warm & giving community @WIBXnews http:…/ / 5 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data books branding career communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing marketing automation McKinsey media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity profitability Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup Steve Jobs strategy SxSW technology testing thinking travel TSA Twitter video Wall Street Why
March 2015 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31