- The Customer is Right. Usually. Wednesday, 16 July 2014 7:26 am
- Administrivia Root Cause: The Simple Heuristic Thursday, 3 July 2014 7:00 am
- Improve Your Content Marketing With One Simple Trick Wednesday, 2 July 2014 5:30 am
- You Can’t Take Vacation, You Say? Tuesday, 1 July 2014 10:32 am
- Extending the Circle of Safety Today Thursday, 26 June 2014 9:26 am
- RT @JuliaAngwin: What do WhiteHouse.gov and YouPorn.com have in common? Both use canvas fingerprinting. http://t.co/yP24…/ / 1 day ago
- Don’t waste your money on the Adonit JotScript for #Evernote. Second one broke, with gentle use. $79 down the drain. @evernote @AdonitNews/ / 1 day ago
- RT @cswolf: When someone has to put “Please Read” in an email subject line, does that imply that ignoring his/her emails is the norm?/ / 1 day ago
- RT @ArcheoScience: No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania - WRVO… goo.gl/fb/6dUh0E/ / 3 days ago
- 100% correct on why the @comcast retention rep was abusing their customer. Also why it’s not a one-off problem. bit.ly/1nx8gj9/ / 5 days ago
- Been meaning to do it. Will shoot for next couple of days! RT @UCcareerservice: @markpilip We'd love your #UCmysuccess story picture, Mark/ / 5 days ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising agile analog analysis apple attention Austin behavioral economics big data books branding budgeting career character communication communications compliance customer care customers Customer Service D-Day data direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship excel fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation interviews leadership leadership skills legal management marketing media meetings music Neustar organization passion philosophy PII planning prediction predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity profitability Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek startup strategy SxSW technology thinking travel TSA Twitter video Why