- Nitrocellulose laquer: the smell of customer service? Tuesday, 23 June 2015 10:16 am
- Full circle: data cards for PMP and programmatic buys! Wednesday, 10 June 2015 12:20 pm
- Remember D-Day Saturday, 6 June 2015 10:38 am
- When Nobody Cares About Your Brand… Monday, 23 March 2015 1:55 pm
- Big Data: Mostly Tail Numbers Tuesday, 17 February 2015 7:05 am
- RT @SaranacBrewery: Gen IV Beer-can Chicken. Anybody want this recipe? #GotSoul #foodporn http://t.co/hAAdhswb6n/ / 5 hours ago
- @jsin Their marketing is just as atrocious if that's any consolation. twitter.com/jsin/status/62…/ / 6 hours ago
- RT @Chamtastic: Guy Who Lives Near Airport Painted "Welcome to Cleveland" on His Roof, He Lives in Milwaukee (via @GQMagazine ) http://t.co…/ / 7 hours ago
- RT @runasand: Websites can identify you based on how you type. KeyboardPrivacy by @thorsheim and @Paul_Reviews changes that: https://t.co/j…/ / 7 hours ago
- @jsin Yep. Think they'll still offer it when they can't harvest the metadata and/or drive incremental ad revenue? twitter.com/jsin/status/62…/ / 7 hours ago
- RT @TheCynja: CynjaSpace is an entire internet experience created just for kids! #safety #practice #digcit bit.ly/1NUGRql http://t.…/ / 7 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data Bob Hoffman books brand branding career communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data digital marketing direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing marketing automation McKinsey media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup Steve Jobs strategy SxSW testing thinking travel TSA video Wall Street Why
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31