- Nitrocellulose laquer: the smell of customer service? Tuesday, 23 June 2015 10:16 am
- Full circle: data cards for PMP and programmatic buys! Wednesday, 10 June 2015 12:20 pm
- Remember D-Day Saturday, 6 June 2015 10:38 am
- When Nobody Cares About Your Brand… Monday, 23 March 2015 1:55 pm
- Big Data: Mostly Tail Numbers Tuesday, 17 February 2015 7:05 am
- RT @csoghoian: Waiting for the Snowden haters to criticize the Hacking Team hacker for disrupting Sudan, Colombia & Ethiopia's ability to t…/ / 6 hours ago
- RT @ChunkaMui: Backlash: "The uberisation of the economy is a godless and lawless development model." nyti.ms/1NHq9KO/ / 7 hours ago
- @kilucasAR Avoid #gobbledygook at times, although some corporations seem to insist on it! twitter.com/kilucasar/stat…/ / 17 hours ago
- RT @nntaleb: Any institution (eg UCL) afraid of Trial By Twitter will eventually go bust. Survival = reputational #antifragility http://t.c…/ / 21 hours ago
- RT @MarshaCollier: “Why don’t we just automate Social Media, we can then go back to doing our day jobs” by @Timothy_Hughes http://t.co/edf…/ / 21 hours ago
- RT @nntaleb: To offend a barbarian, use his own language./ / 21 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data Bob Hoffman books brand branding career communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data digital marketing direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing marketing automation McKinsey media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup Steve Jobs strategy SxSW testing thinking travel TSA video Wall Street Why
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31