- (Occam’s) Razor-Sharp Targeting Tuesday, 4 August 2015 9:48 am
- Nitrocellulose laquer: the smell of customer service? Tuesday, 23 June 2015 10:16 am
- Full circle: data cards for PMP and programmatic buys! Wednesday, 10 June 2015 12:20 pm
- Remember D-Day Saturday, 6 June 2015 10:38 am
- When Nobody Cares About Your Brand… Monday, 23 March 2015 1:55 pm
- A rule for life: "Avoiding stupidity is often easier than seeking brilliance.” via @nntaleb and @farnamstreet twitter.com/nntaleb/status…/ / 4 hours ago
- RT @jvagle: Widespread use of encryption just ain't gonna happen until it becomes nearly invisible (think TLS use in web browsing)./ / 7 hours ago
- RT @uticacollege: Inflatables, water games & ice cream: 12:30-5 pm today. High five this guy if you see him there! #nopowerhours http://t.…/ / 7 hours ago
- RT @rracioppa: Happy squirrel day @uticacollege #nopowernoproblem ift.tt/1NaU4yB http://t.co/V3OWvo3cue/ / 7 hours ago
- RT @UticaCollegeCHR: Join us next Wednesday (9/9) for our first Brown Bag Lecture! This event is free and open to the public. Join Us! http…/ / 19 hours ago
- RT @TheCynja: Proud to introduce @eForensics_Mag & @Hakin9 readers to the newest superhero in #cyberspace! bit.ly/1JGEB2m http://t.…/ / 1 day ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data Bob Hoffman books brand branding career communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data digital marketing direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing marketing automation McKinsey media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup Steve Jobs strategy SxSW testing thinking travel TSA video Wall Street Why
Tag Archives: financials
Being self aware is good for us as leaders, and it’s good for us collectively as corporations. Not every company is a Silicon Valley startup. Nor does every company have a patent wall that can deflect competition. Yet many companies … Continue reading