- (Occam’s) Razor-Sharp Targeting Tuesday, 4 August 2015 9:48 am
- Nitrocellulose laquer: the smell of customer service? Tuesday, 23 June 2015 10:16 am
- Full circle: data cards for PMP and programmatic buys! Wednesday, 10 June 2015 12:20 pm
- Remember D-Day Saturday, 6 June 2015 10:38 am
- When Nobody Cares About Your Brand… Monday, 23 March 2015 1:55 pm
- RT @csoghoian: As long as sites have 3rd party trackers from ad networks, HTTPS won't prevent NSA spying. lawfareblog.com/law-enforcemen… http://t.…/ / 6 hours ago
- RT @Sling: Hey college sports fans! We’re adding @CampusInsiders to our Sports Extra, so you can see hundreds of games! http://t.co/wYYQ4Js…/ / 11 hours ago
- RT @TheCynja: October is #CyberAware month & a great reminder to talk to your kids about #cybersecurity! #stopthinkconnect http://t.co/gCoa…/ / 2 days ago
- RT @sandykjohnson: Great job open at @NatPress. Come join us! ow.ly/SWEGR #journalism/ / 3 days ago
- RT @UCPioneers: Women's soccer kicks off the 2015 homecoming weekend tonight as it hosts Nazareth College (5 p.m.) #CUatUC15 http://t.co/1N…/ / 3 days ago
- @matt_valdez You aren't alone, brother. twitter.com/matt_valdez/st…/ / 3 days ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data Bob Hoffman books brand branding career communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data digital marketing direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing marketing automation McKinsey media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup Steve Jobs strategy SxSW testing thinking travel TSA video Wall Street Why
Tag Archives: financials
Being self aware is good for us as leaders, and it’s good for us collectively as corporations. Not every company is a Silicon Valley startup. Nor does every company have a patent wall that can deflect competition. Yet many companies … Continue reading