- Nitrocellulose laquer: the smell of customer service? Tuesday, 23 June 2015 10:16 am
- Full circle: data cards for PMP and programmatic buys! Wednesday, 10 June 2015 12:20 pm
- Remember D-Day Saturday, 6 June 2015 10:38 am
- When Nobody Cares About Your Brand… Monday, 23 March 2015 1:55 pm
- Big Data: Mostly Tail Numbers Tuesday, 17 February 2015 7:05 am
- @Jsin Ha! I can think of one co's structure as rendered w/exec team with head firmly where sun don't shine twitter.com/jsin/status/61…/ / 2 days ago
- RT @garyruskin: #Monsanto just hired 3 new lobbying firms: @WilmerHale, @elmodc Ryan, and Harbinger Strategies. politi.co/1GY2Ysh. #GMO/ / 3 days ago
- RT @uticacollege: Job hunting? You might want to follow Utica College Jobs @Jobs_at_UC http://t.co/uvXOyeEerV/ / 4 days ago
- RT @TheCynja: The Cynja, Vol. 6: On the verge of letting the Internet slip into darkness disq.us/8nrgwq/ / 4 days ago
- RT @uticaadmissions: Read about newest #UC online degree, Master of Professional Studies in Cyber Policy and Risk Analysis! 'Like' on FB ht…/ / 5 days ago
- #leadership theory hasn't changed in 2600 years. #leaderseatlast @simonsinek http://t.co/uNUXCWnAEZ/ / 5 days ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data Bob Hoffman books brand branding career communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data digital marketing direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing marketing automation McKinsey media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup Steve Jobs strategy SxSW testing thinking travel TSA video Wall Street Why
Tag Archives: financials
Being self aware is good for us as leaders, and it’s good for us collectively as corporations. Not every company is a Silicon Valley startup. Nor does every company have a patent wall that can deflect competition. Yet many companies … Continue reading