- K.I.S.S. Your Copy Tuesday, 14 October 2014 6:45 am
- Three Simple Reasons Your Marketing Will Fail Monday, 13 October 2014 6:02 am
- Seal The Deal With Good Direct Mail Friday, 10 October 2014 11:45 am
- Do We Have Each Other’s Backs? Wednesday, 24 September 2014 10:01 am
- 9-11 Thursday, 11 September 2014 3:01 am
- Who runs @Whisper corp comm? Trainwreck. RT @schneierblog: Whisper Tracks Users: bit.ly/1r9Q2qI/ / 15 hours ago
- #usairways Got me home. You owe me $25 for a checked bag. RT @united: @markpilip alt flights Follow and DM me your confirmation number. ^JH/ / 17 hours ago
- How do people get new ideas? Asimov opines and I agree. bit.ly/1r2h43u #creativity/ / 17 hours ago
- RT @bug_less: Denial-of-service attacks—short but strong ift.tt/10i8mHX/ / 17 hours ago
- RT @SodexoChefs: This Week: SDX Poland's Michal Konwerski visits University of Albany and Utica College! #SodexoGlobalChef/ / 17 hours ago
- RT @UCcareerservice: Caught up w/ some special @uticacollege Alumni at Homecoming '14 for their #ucmysuccess! Thanks @omighty_OA1984 http:/…/ / 17 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising agile analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data books branding budgeting career character communication communications compliance customer care customers Customer Service D-Day data direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship excel fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation interviews leadership leadership skills legal management marketing media meetings music Neustar offer organization philosophy PII planning prediction predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity profitability Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek startup strategy SxSW technology thinking travel TSA Twitter video Why
Tag Archives: financials
Being self aware is good for us as leaders, and it’s good for us collectively as corporations. Not every company is a Silicon Valley startup. Nor does every company have a patent wall that can deflect competition. Yet many companies … Continue reading