- Nitrocellulose laquer: the smell of customer service? Tuesday, 23 June 2015 10:16 am
- Full circle: data cards for PMP and programmatic buys! Wednesday, 10 June 2015 12:20 pm
- Remember D-Day Saturday, 6 June 2015 10:38 am
- When Nobody Cares About Your Brand… Monday, 23 March 2015 1:55 pm
- Big Data: Mostly Tail Numbers Tuesday, 17 February 2015 7:05 am
- What we reap for indiscriminate harvesting of mostly-useless data. #privacy twitter.com/techcrunch/sta…/ / 19 hours ago
- RT @MadeInUtica: Thanks for the kind words @RickShort21, you are a major reason why Uticans keep pushing! #madeinutica http://t.co/7abZiBDb…/ / 20 hours ago
- RT @DougConant: Actions don’t lie. At the end of the day – what does your calendar say? How much time have you made for what you say is imp…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @TheCynja: Have you started your kids down the path of #cybersafety? Give them a head start! #edtech #digcit #kids http://t.co/TJflaMkcnQ/ / 1 day ago
- RT @TheCynja: Find out what cyber bad guys have in their bag of tricks @CynjaChaseC fastcompany.com/3048458/elasti… #infosec #cybersecurity #cybersa…/ / 1 day ago
- Me too. And charge double my usual to undo what the " #growthhacker " messed up @ $50/hour. twitter.com/jasonhirschhor…/ / 1 day ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data Bob Hoffman books brand branding career communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data digital marketing direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing marketing automation McKinsey media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup Steve Jobs strategy SxSW testing thinking travel TSA video Wall Street Why
Tag Archives: financials
Being self aware is good for us as leaders, and it’s good for us collectively as corporations. Not every company is a Silicon Valley startup. Nor does every company have a patent wall that can deflect competition. Yet many companies … Continue reading