- Big Data: Mostly Tail Numbers Tuesday, 17 February 2015 7:05 am
- One Weird CRM Trick From Budget Monday, 16 February 2015 7:00 am
- Social Media: How To Focus On The .02% Wednesday, 11 February 2015 8:06 am
- Trident Gum: Paying Peanuts and Getting Monkeys? Monday, 9 February 2015 6:55 am
- Utica Callback… Saturday, 24 January 2015 12:19 am
- 4.3 GPA! Nice! RT @pjpiihs: Pope JP II’s Johnny Hanlon Headed to #UticaCollege With President’s Scholarship Award! floridalacrossenews.com/pope-john-paul…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @RebeccaRuiz: In the fight for Internet openness, "the little guys appear to have won." #netneutrality nytimes.com/2015/02/25/tec…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @UCPioneers: Educate & Carter Earn ECAC West All-Conference Honors @UCMensHockey bit.ly/1EOnATc/ / 1 day ago
- Just another #seasonedprofessional , Shawn… RT @jsin: everytime you call me by my last name.../ / 1 day ago
- Bias in #recruitment is ubiquitous—#psychometrics help control for it: bit.ly/rswhytest @ciararecruits @RecruitingSoc/ / 2 days ago
- RT @jaberman: Don't let AT&T mislead you about its $29 "privacy fee" gigaom.com/2015/02/19/don… So, you know your data is worth at least $29 a…/ / 3 days ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data books branding career communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing marketing automation McKinsey media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity profitability Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup Steve Jobs strategy SxSW technology testing thinking travel TSA Twitter video Wall Street Why
Tag Archives: financials
Being self aware is good for us as leaders, and it’s good for us collectively as corporations. Not every company is a Silicon Valley startup. Nor does every company have a patent wall that can deflect competition. Yet many companies … Continue reading