- Do We Have Each Other’s Backs? Wednesday, 24 September 2014 10:01 am
- 9-11 Thursday, 11 September 2014 3:01 am
- Four Easy Articles to Improve Your Testing Today! Tuesday, 12 August 2014 10:11 am
- Creating Interest Through Jargon Wednesday, 23 July 2014 9:18 am
- The Customer is Right. Usually. Wednesday, 16 July 2014 7:26 am
- I still pine for #Lotus123 speed and easy macros. RT @DanB: I remember the first time I saw #Lotus123 - @mkapor gave me an early demo/ / 13 hours ago
- RT @Moonalice: "A 'No' uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a 'Yes' merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble." Ma…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @heathercdahl: Live, from the brand-new Evelyn Y Davis studio, a free @NatPress webinar Tues on financial literacy of young people. http…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @CICU: Not home to vote? Apply for an absentee ballot: elections.ny.gov/VotingAbsentee… #Election2014/ / 1 day ago
- RT @OD_Pitarresi: College football: Utica 42, Brockport 28. Pioneers 4-0 for the second time in their history./ / 1 day ago
- RT @Karita_UC: Can't wait for fall to be in full effect @uticacollege looks like it's steadily on its way! http://t.co/Qy8g66aokt/ / 1 day ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising agile analog analysis apple Austin behavioral economics big data books branding budgeting career character communication communications compliance customer care customers Customer Service D-Day data direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship excel fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation interviews leadership leadership skills legal management marketing media meetings music Neustar organization passion philosophy PII planning prediction predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity profitability Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek startup strategy SxSW technology testing thinking travel TSA Twitter video Why
Tag Archives: financials
Being self aware is good for us as leaders, and it’s good for us collectively as corporations. Not every company is a Silicon Valley startup. Nor does every company have a patent wall that can deflect competition. Yet many companies … Continue reading