- (Occam’s) Razor-Sharp Targeting Tuesday, 4 August 2015 9:48 am
- Nitrocellulose laquer: the smell of customer service? Tuesday, 23 June 2015 10:16 am
- Full circle: data cards for PMP and programmatic buys! Wednesday, 10 June 2015 12:20 pm
- Remember D-Day Saturday, 6 June 2015 10:38 am
- When Nobody Cares About Your Brand… Monday, 23 March 2015 1:55 pm
- @scottaeast Too true. Too many SV folk (and their funders, alas) don’t create customers but users. Big difference. twitter.com/scottaeast/sta…/ / 3 days ago
- "If you are too sensitive to hear an unwelcome point of view, you are too delicate to be educated.” Bob Hoffman. Great quote @AdContrarian/ / 3 days ago
- RT @TheCynja: Building marketable skills as cyber warriors & how @CynjaChaseC got his start bloomberg.com/news/articles/… #infosecjobs #CyberSecur…/ / 3 days ago
- Marketers--download and live by this checklist. Prevents 99% of your possible errors! @dennyhatch #marketingtips twitter.com/dennyhatch/sta…/ / 3 days ago
- @brewsterapp Wait--you have my contact info. Allegedly, you help manage contacts. Am I missing something? twitter.com/brewsterapp/st…/ / 4 days ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data Bob Hoffman books brand branding career communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data digital marketing direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing marketing automation McKinsey media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup Steve Jobs strategy SxSW testing thinking travel TSA video Wall Street Why