- Nitrocellulose laquer: the smell of customer service? Tuesday, 23 June 2015 10:16 am
- Full circle: data cards for PMP and programmatic buys! Wednesday, 10 June 2015 12:20 pm
- Remember D-Day Saturday, 6 June 2015 10:38 am
- When Nobody Cares About Your Brand… Monday, 23 March 2015 1:55 pm
- Big Data: Mostly Tail Numbers Tuesday, 17 February 2015 7:05 am
- @rjharing Rick--they r putting ticket VADQ0HJF9U to top of queue for tomm. Said I expect call back either way.Pls make sure @VerizonSupport/ / 7 hours ago
- From what I'm seeing from #verizonfios tonight, Old TV behavior isn't limited to #Comcast Viva @sling #takebackTV twitter.com/glennse/status…/ / 8 hours ago
- RT @Fender: Fender Archives book: Part history, part archive, part scrapbook & treasure chest bit.ly/1UdpXY9 #FridayReads http://t.…/ / 8 hours ago
- Using Twitter DM isn't #custserv Just call me already instead of passive-aggressing it behind social media, @VerizonSupport/ / 8 hours ago
- @VerizonSupport Don't know if you saw this ticket VADQ0HJF9U Or why don't you just call me??/ / 8 hours ago
- OK. Let's see if we can get ticket VADQ0HJF9U closed by noon tomorrow. Either that, or hello @coxcomm ! @VerizonSupport @VerizonFiOS/ / 8 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data Bob Hoffman books brand branding career communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data digital marketing direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing marketing automation McKinsey media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup Steve Jobs strategy SxSW testing thinking travel TSA video Wall Street Why
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31