- RT @msp1406: Many things in digital marketing these days remind me of this quote https://t.co/HHtWa82U7l/ / 11 minutes ago
- RT @AndyHooperMkt: The doctor on fine form twitter.com/Dr_Draper/stat…/ / 2 hours ago
- Funny watching the entitled class freak out at weather-related (lightning) ramp hold here at Dulles. The world won’… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 2 hours ago
- @nntaleb A book I must buy./ / 2 hours ago
- The #CMO doesn’t have to reinvent anything. The job is to sell more stuff, to more people, for more money, more fre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 2 hours ago
- Locales like NYC don’t have to submit to corporate blackmail by the likes of the Four. NYC taxpayers don’t subsidiz… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 3 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
…properly-trained marketers focus on improving business performance. A bigger marketing budget might be a second order effect.
The Verge’s Silicon Valley editor, Casey Newton, tweeted on Thursday: So many publishers think they have audiences, when what they really have is traffic. I think we’re about to find out who has an audience. To find out who has … Continue reading
I love the holidays, but as a buyer, I hate this time of year. Media sales people and vendors are calling constantly looking for that use it or lose it “dump money.” If you have dump money, only two things … Continue reading
When somebody claims they’re a data-driven marketer, generally that means their actions are driven by cursory analysis of biased data sets, and that they lack a coherent strategy.
Next week, as you’re doing your annual IT work for parents, in-laws, aunts and uncles, take a few minutes and talk about protecting privacy and improving their cybersecurity. This Motherboard article, recommended by Bruce Schneier, is a great place to … Continue reading