- What are Your Principles? Wednesday, 19 August 2020 7:56 am
- Know and Value Your Customer: A Forgotten Rule Friday, 24 July 2020 7:52 am
- Chumbox Your Users While Taboolaing Your Brand Equity Monday, 1 June 2020 11:59 am
- You’re Probably Laundering Oligarch Bucks Monday, 16 December 2019 9:42 am
- Killing the Paywall Monday, 12 August 2019 7:56 am
- UC continuing to do well in the face of a pandemic. Not surprising for a school founded to support our returning WW… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 14 hours ago
- Entertainment companies: it’s neither necessary nor sufficient that your content be produced by big names to gain t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 21 hours ago
- Download this here. Demonstrate to the sociopaths at #Facebook that you won’t be bullied by them. @andymstone… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 22 hours ago
- Bizarre promotion from @Adweek Institute for Brand Marketing, “Marketing in a Cookie-less World.” Have we forgotten… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 1 day ago
- @D3HkyBiggsy As a seasonal confection, I’ll admit it’s mid-pack at best. But them’s strong words.../ / 2 days ago
- RT @JuliaAngwin: The NYU Ad Observatory is the only window researchers have to see microtargeting information about political ads on Facebo…/ / 2 days ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
…properly-trained marketers focus on improving business performance. A bigger marketing budget might be a second order effect.
The Verge’s Silicon Valley editor, Casey Newton, tweeted on Thursday: So many publishers think they have audiences, when what they really have is traffic. I think we’re about to find out who has an audience. To find out who has … Continue reading
I love the holidays, but as a buyer, I hate this time of year. Media sales people and vendors are calling constantly looking for that use it or lose it “dump money.” If you have dump money, only two things … Continue reading
When somebody claims they’re a data-driven marketer, generally that means their actions are driven by cursory analysis of biased data sets, and that they lack a coherent strategy.
Next week, as you’re doing your annual IT work for parents, in-laws, aunts and uncles, take a few minutes and talk about protecting privacy and improving their cybersecurity. This Motherboard article, recommended by Bruce Schneier, is a great place to … Continue reading