- Adventures in Winback Direct Mail Friday, 30 September 2016 1:04 pm
- Digital Flim-Flam: Mode Media Edition Tuesday, 20 September 2016 6:02 am
- Mistaking Surveillance for Advertising Monday, 19 September 2016 1:01 pm
- Pokémon Go: This Year’s Ice Bucket Challenge Tuesday, 12 July 2016 8:59 am
- There Are Always Trade-offs Tuesday, 21 June 2016 5:45 am
- RT @D3HkyBiggsy: ECAC Men's West preview is out. So many variables at play between Utica/Hobart/Mville/Neumann. The mystery is part of the…/ / 1 hour ago
- Who are these idiots who have turned my profession into a mockery? Appalling. @markritson twitter.com/markritson/sta…/ / 1 hour ago
- Trying to get @AnthemInc to update my records. You need a fax? Why not carrier pigeon, telegraph or smoke signals?/ / 10 hours ago
- A tradition of strong teams for our #pioneers women’s hockey team! Go @UCPioneers ! twitter.com/OD_Birnell/sta…/ / 13 hours ago
- RT @UCMensHockey: 2016-2017 Utica College Pioneers!! https://t.co/J9efC9Ttw9/ / 13 hours ago
- A good example of the sham passed off, variously, as #contentmarketing & #socialmediamarketing . Don't be a sucker.… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…/ / 15 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data Bob Hoffman books brand branding career communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data digital marketing direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing marketing automation McKinsey media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup Steve Jobs strategy SxSW testing thinking travel TSA video Wall Street Why
October 2016 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31