- 2 LLCs and an SFDU: A Merge/Purge Fail Tuesday, 17 October 2017 8:23 am
- “Guessing is a Dumb Man’s Job” Sunday, 15 October 2017 8:30 am
- Yes to “No” Saturday, 14 October 2017 9:20 am
- ANA Pwned by Programmatic Friday, 13 October 2017 7:52 am
- Re-Seal the Deal: Category Repurchase Tuesday, 10 October 2017 8:17 am
- RT @swardley: I've fixed that McKinsey graphic on digitising government ... hope it helps https://t.co/WCDoQ3aeEB/ / 7 hours ago
- RT @jaketapper: .@PressSec: "If you want to get into a debate with a 4-star Marine general, I think that's something highly inappropriate"…/ / 7 hours ago
- RT @Chuckullan: @markpilip Well, if the source is BuzzFeed reporting on Outbrain, how could it not be true?/ / 9 hours ago
- Grading their own homework? twitter.com/acfou/status/9…/ / 20 hours ago
- RT @tomfgoodwin: Silicon Valley is the only place where “Yikes, we need more money” is thought of as a sign of success & making profit show…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @acfou: @bduclaux That would be an incorrect assumption; you would only be talking about the MOST amateur bad guys who failed to disguis…/ / 1 day ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- adtech advertising analysis apple Bob Hoffman branding career communications D-Day data digital marketing digital media direct mail direct marketing fraud Google leadership marketing marketing strategy Mark Ritson media meetings online advertising organization philosophy predictions privacy product development programmatic sales security segmentation Simon Sinek social media strategy targeting technology travel Twitter Why
Tag Archives: Facebook
Facebook stepped in it again, this time by allowing users of their advertising platform to target users via vile anti-Semitic terms. Do I think the people or the company is anti-Semitic? Of course not. I think the company* is anti-human. … Continue reading
P&G cut between $100 and $140 million in digital advertising last quarter and sales went up. I don’t mean they were flat or that margins went up through a short-sided strategy of cutting marketing investment. This wasn’t just advertising that sort … Continue reading
I haven’t had a lot of time to think about Facebook’s acquisition of WhatsApp. But my former IMP colleague Larry Solomon has been thinking about it. He recently emailed to ask my thoughts, which are published on his blog here.