- Automation and Digital Marketing Monday, 22 May 2017 12:25 pm
- Why Are We Eliminating The Human? Tuesday, 16 May 2017 9:57 am
- Ad Exchange Rules of Thumb Thursday, 11 May 2017 9:00 am
- Fake News Root Cause: Digital Advertisers Wednesday, 10 May 2017 9:32 am
- Now, Nobody Will Read About It Wednesday, 3 May 2017 7:41 am
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 2012 adtech advertising analysis apple Bob Hoffman branding career communications D-Day data digital marketing digital media direct marketing fraud Google ideas leadership marketing Mark Ritson media meetings online advertising organization philosophy planning predictions privacy product development programmatic sales security segmentation Simon Sinek social media strategy technology thinking travel Why
Tag Archives: sales
I saw a post on LinkedIn today about the importance of doing combat with your competitors. That’s misguided and wrong. When you devote resources to something, you are by definition taking them away from something else. Every bit of time … Continue reading
If you’re a B2B marketer and knowing the customer isn’t #1 on your agenda, fix it now. Continue reading
The quest for the bottom line leads to brutality, says Seth Godin in today’s blog post. The race to the bottom, driven by price, causes people within companies to treat others with disregard of the Golden Rule. Outsourcing, treating customers … Continue reading
Salespeople and product managers get lied to by prospects because the prospect fears their judgement will be questioned. Or so posits Seth Godin. I believe Seth is correct. How many times, when dealing with a salesperson selling a product you’ve … Continue reading
Why do you sell through distributors, resellers, VARs, or in other words, “the channel?” Is it worth your time building lots of infrastructure to manage the rules around distributing your product, dealing with channel conflict, commissions, “owning the customer” and … Continue reading
I love being sold. I can even suspend disbelief in the interest of hearing just why I need a $44K CUV instead of a $15K subcompact that will do the job, arguably, just as well. What I can’t stand is … Continue reading
I just got a sales call from a very large information services company. The inside salesperson wanted me to purchase some the data they had to offer and was asking if I was the right guy. I answered “sure” and … Continue reading