- Automation and Digital Marketing Monday, 22 May 2017 12:25 pm
- Why Are We Eliminating The Human? Tuesday, 16 May 2017 9:57 am
- Ad Exchange Rules of Thumb Thursday, 11 May 2017 9:00 am
- Fake News Root Cause: Digital Advertisers Wednesday, 10 May 2017 9:32 am
- Now, Nobody Will Read About It Wednesday, 3 May 2017 7:41 am
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 2012 adtech advertising analysis apple Bob Hoffman branding career communications D-Day data digital marketing digital media direct marketing fraud Google ideas leadership marketing Mark Ritson media meetings online advertising organization philosophy planning predictions privacy product development programmatic sales security segmentation Simon Sinek social media strategy technology thinking travel Why
Tag Archives: organization
As we look forward to the weekend, let’s look back. As a leader did you: Clarify your organization’s “why?“ Bring others who shared your values into your organization, and not just those who had the skills you wanted? Extend the … Continue reading
Good post from David Pogue on December 15th about what he learned while teaching a course at Columbia Business School. He was amazed at the complete lack of business understanding by the so-called best and brightest at Columbia’s B-school, one … Continue reading
There are two types of people in the corporate world. Those that ship product. Those that explain how they’re planning to get a team together to build the requirements to gain the approval to get the funding to hire the … Continue reading
It’s been said that you don’t want to be in a business that has the ability to be commoditized. A commodity business lends itself to a race to do just a bit more for just a bit less–a few more … Continue reading