- Your Target Audience Just Got Bigger Thursday, 26 January 2023 9:05 am
- Sometimes Friday, 15 April 2022 7:58 am
- Who Pulled the Names? Friday, 4 December 2020 8:45 am
- Creating a Narrative… Thursday, 12 November 2020 7:45 am
- What are Your Principles? Wednesday, 19 August 2020 7:56 am
- RT @dailystoic: Today, if you find yourself rushed or saying "I just don't have enough time," stop and take a second. Is this actually tru…/ / 9 hours ago
- Caps up 2-0 at start of 2nd. Let’s go Caps! #ALLCAPS https://t.co/KrkGN4AnOn/ / 1 day ago
- Will @sseagalofficial be teaching the orcs how to roll around like clowns when they’re hit? I mean his silly run is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @UCPioneers: Dobay, Allen and Parker Earn AHCA All-American Status bit.ly/3nicPdu/ / 1 day ago
- RT @ZelenskyyUa: Zaporizhzhia. Right now, residential areas where ordinary people and children live are being fired at. This must not becom…/ / 2 days ago
- RT @KyivPost: ⚡️The US will hand over #Patriot missile defence systems to #Ukraine faster than originally planned, CNN has reported, citing…/ / 3 days ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: management
How Many Hours?
How many hours did you work last week? How many meetings did you go to? How many sales calls did you make yesterday? It doesn’t matter. As ROWE reminds us in a post, tracking time is insane. The only thing … Continue reading
Posted in Career, Philosophy Tagged career, management, ROWE Comments Off on How Many Hours?
What Are You Quarterbacking Today? Or Are You Getting Things Done Instead?
The hardest position to play in football is quarterback. You have to be an excellent athlete, of course, but also have the intelligence to learn complicated playbooks, manage the clock and show leadership to your team mates. To be a … Continue reading
Posted in Leadership, Organization Tagged leadership, management, Operations, Rants 1 Comment
A GOOD Race to the Bottom
It’s been said that you don’t want to be in a business that has the ability to be commoditized. A commodity business lends itself to a race to do just a bit more for just a bit less–a few more … Continue reading
Posted in Leadership, Organization Tagged leadership, management, organization Comments Off on A GOOD Race to the Bottom
Beam Me Up
I was going through an executive coaching session with Steve Arneson a couple of weeks ago and somehow we got on the concept of leadership philosophy. Somehow that morphed to a discussion on Star Trek. I mentioned that I always … Continue reading
Posted in Leadership Tagged leadership, management 2 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.