- Buy Digital Directly. No, I’m Not Crazy! Wednesday, 20 September 2017 7:15 am
- Profit Maximization, Humanity Minimization Friday, 15 September 2017 8:28 am
- AdTech: The Worst Server Room Ever Thursday, 14 September 2017 11:29 am
- Guitar Effects: Two Legends and a Sale Friday, 1 September 2017 9:12 am
- Mix modelling muddles marketers Tuesday, 29 August 2017 5:54 am
- RT @markritson: What he said. twitter.com/jason_kint/sta…/ / 51 minutes ago
- RT @jason_kint: since retweets don't always mean endorsements, I would like to make clear I endorse this. twitter.com/EndMonopolies/…/ / 51 minutes ago
- I’ve got one of these @marshallamps It is awesome! twitter.com/marshallamps/s…/ / 2 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- adtech advertising analysis apple Bob Hoffman branding career communications D-Day data digital marketing digital media direct marketing fraud Google ideas leadership marketing marketing strategy Mark Ritson media meetings music online advertising organization philosophy planning predictions privacy product development programmatic sales security Simon Sinek social media strategy targeting technology travel Why