- @tomfgoodwin Which leads me to wonder exactly WTF they’re studying!/ / 12 hours ago
- @tomfgoodwin Agree. Can’t tell you how many people in marketing and advertising I’ve talked to who don’t know Ogilv… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 12 hours ago
- @BetterCity @tomfgoodwin Linked to something labeled “disruptive marketing” uh, I’ll take no./ / 12 hours ago
- RT @davidmkohl: It’s about time we all hear a respected marketer say that, “... the real value of one-to-one has still not been proven out…/ / 14 hours ago
- Seems to me that publishers and marketers need to be involved. A little shocked at lack of participation, if true.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 15 hours ago
- RT @verge: The need for a federal privacy law has never been greater theverge.com/interface/2020… https://t.co/8HJtbbJaDU/ / 15 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: buying
I’ve been asked a couple of times if I’m pro- or anti-programmatic. My answer, sometimes to the asker’s frustration, is “it depends.” Whether or not a medium works for you depends on many things. The first, and most fundamental question … Continue reading →
As long as we’re going to malls ourselves and not sending non-human traffic–like drones or social media strategists–there to get our stuff, programmatic OOH makes sense. See, I’m not totally against buying media programmatically!
One of the arguments in favor of using programmatic buying is “variety.” As in, there’s so many websites available that there’s no efficient way to purchase on that number of sites. Because you can’t do that many direct deals, you … Continue reading →
The sophisticated advertising buyer will be the death of ad tech. Using ad tech by itself doesn’t make you a sophisticated buyer. Continue reading →