- @Drpackuc Many thanks Dr. Pack! That was a great job and love the product, especially as a former @WPNR907 guy. Ho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 53 minutes ago
- RT @profgalloway: Sandberg would like to clarify: - FB definitely not consolidating apps in order to prevent breakup - FB *loves* GDPR - Z…/ / 8 hours ago
- @vinny_rinaldi3 TikTok will be a vector for ad fraud the likes of which we’ve never seen. What’s most amazing is ho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 8 hours ago
- The last sentence is the best. And, instead of installing a blocker, better to put a Pi Hole on your network. twitter.com/markritson/sta…/ / 9 hours ago
- @sherylsandberg is an outright liar. She just doesn’t want to take the profit hit. #leanin to truth and self-resp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 20 hours ago
- @Dr_Draper @AdContrarian I’m going to buy a dozen of each and hand them out. I’ll be the marketing Johnny Appleseed of anti-B.S./ / 22 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: strategy
…properly-trained marketers focus on improving business performance. A bigger marketing budget might be a second order effect.
When somebody claims they’re a data-driven marketer, generally that means their actions are driven by cursory analysis of biased data sets, and that they lack a coherent strategy.
Out of nowhere, something appears on your radar. You’re not sure how long it’s been there. You can get upset that you never noticed it before, because it might have changed the last decision. Or you can acknowledge that you … Continue reading
Says the great Drayton Bird in his email this morning: “On-line marketing is just accelerated direct marketing.” He’s right. It’s therefore more important than ever that your marketers are properly trained: it’s harder to keep the rubber on the road … Continue reading
But before you get bogged down in match rate discussions, the more important strategic work needs to have been done up front. Never delve into tactics without understanding the mission and the strategy to accomplish the mission. Continue reading
I was talking about company mission and vision statements with Paresh Shah, a good and smart friend of mine. During the discussion, he gave me a simple rule to see if your mission was good or not: “Write out the … Continue reading
In the United States in 2014, only 1.7% of the undergraduate degrees awarded were history degrees. In the period since 1971, the share of history and social sciences degrees has declined from 18% to 9%. 1 Why study history? According to … Continue reading
Want to win in marketing? Think like a marketer, not the NSA. Surveillance doesn’t equal marketing strategy. Continue reading