- @profgalloway Could be because you might only need 2 remote work grinders vs. 4 performative in-office folks? Doing more with less…/ / 11 minutes ago
- @CynjaChaseC They ought to put Wile E Coyote in them. His approach is about as effective but at least it’s entertaining./ / 2 hours ago
- @CynjaChaseC That reminds me. I’m getting the automatic mail that it’s time for the annual cartoon watching…/ / 3 hours ago
- RT @ZelenskyyUa: Підступне масове вбивство в Оленівці буде одним із звинувачень на міжнародному трибуналі проти російського агресора. Росія…/ / 6 hours ago
- RT @ZelenskyyUa: Шість місяців тому Росія здійснила жахливий теракт в Оленівці. Ми не дозволимо забути про цей злочин. Памʼятаємо кожного з…/ / 6 hours ago
- RT @ZelenskyyUa: The insidious mass murder in Olenivka will be one of the charges at the international tribunal against Russian aggressor.…/ / 6 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: strategy
So you’re increasing your advertising investment this year, right? Right? In many companies the bean counters are pushing back on marketing investment decisions, seeing it as wasteful spend by characters who struggle with basic arithmetic. While that’s sadly far too … Continue reading
…to explain your numbers is a fool’s game. The story will usually suffer from logical holes that you’ll have to gloss over. (How many times have you heard “we’ll get to that later” to question about a story you’re being … Continue reading
Avinash Kaushik created a (new to me) term the other day. In his email on Friday, he coined the term Taboolaing to refer to the use of the chumboxes offered by dreadful companies like Taboola to destroy one’s brand equity. … Continue reading
…properly-trained marketers focus on improving business performance. A bigger marketing budget might be a second order effect.
When somebody claims they’re a data-driven marketer, generally that means their actions are driven by cursory analysis of biased data sets, and that they lack a coherent strategy.
Out of nowhere, something appears on your radar. You’re not sure how long it’s been there. You can get upset that you never noticed it before, because it might have changed the last decision. Or you can acknowledge that you … Continue reading
Says the great Drayton Bird in his email this morning: “On-line marketing is just accelerated direct marketing.” He’s right. It’s therefore more important than ever that your marketers are properly trained: it’s harder to keep the rubber on the road … Continue reading