- Buy direct Sunday, 10 February 2019 1:14 pm
- Ads on blogs Monday, 26 November 2018 9:24 am
- Ads back on temporarily Friday, 9 November 2018 9:57 am
- 2.8 billion years of evolution, down the drain Tuesday, 23 October 2018 8:40 am
- The silence of the fake influencers and lack-of-thought leaders is deafening… Saturday, 22 September 2018 3:15 pm
- RT @UCPioneers: Big game today for @UCWomensHockey as the Pioneers battle Manhattanville in the @UCHCHockey Quarterfinals. #WeAreUtica Liv…/ / 33 minutes ago
- RT @RouserJP: The idol of morondom. twitter.com/jrivers1987/st…/ / 2 hours ago
- Let’s go @UCPioneers !!! @UCWomensHockey @UCMensHockey twitter.com/uticacollegesb…/ / 2 hours ago
- RT @UCPioneers: We'll 👑 our team champions here in Utica on Day 2⃣ of the #E8 Indoor Track & Field Championships! 📊: https://t.co/BKycbCUvF…/ / 2 hours ago
- RT @UticaHoops: A big congratulations to Devon Croll '11 who will be inducted into our Pioneer Athletic Hall of Fame!!! Keynote Speaker N…/ / 2 hours ago
- RT @UCPioneers: Nothing better than 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗛𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗬 at the ADK Bank Center! Utica vs. Nazareth - 7pm 📹: bit.ly/2wtxUV5 📰:https://t.c…/ / 2 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: strategy
…properly-trained marketers focus on improving business performance. A bigger marketing budget might be a second order effect.
When somebody claims they’re a data-driven marketer, generally that means their actions are driven by cursory analysis of biased data sets, and that they lack a coherent strategy.
Out of nowhere, something appears on your radar. You’re not sure how long it’s been there. You can get upset that you never noticed it before, because it might have changed the last decision. Or you can acknowledge that you … Continue reading
Says the great Drayton Bird in his email this morning: “On-line marketing is just accelerated direct marketing.” He’s right. It’s therefore more important than ever that your marketers are properly trained: it’s harder to keep the rubber on the road … Continue reading
But before you get bogged down in match rate discussions, the more important strategic work needs to have been done up front. Never delve into tactics without understanding the mission and the strategy to accomplish the mission. Continue reading
I was talking about company mission and vision statements with Paresh Shah, a good and smart friend of mine. During the discussion, he gave me a simple rule to see if your mission was good or not: “Write out the … Continue reading
In the United States in 2014, only 1.7% of the undergraduate degrees awarded were history degrees. In the period since 1971, the share of history and social sciences degrees has declined from 18% to 9%. 1 Why study history? According to … Continue reading
Want to win in marketing? Think like a marketer, not the NSA. Surveillance doesn’t equal marketing strategy. Continue reading