When somebody claims they’re a data-driven marketer, generally that means their actions are driven by cursory analysis of biased data sets, and that they lack a coherent strategy.
- RT @Gerashchenko_en: Julius Streicher, Nazi propagandist. One of the central elements of the Nazi propaganda machine. Tried at Nuremberg an…/ / 42 minutes ago
- @Super70sSports Don’t forget the Schlitz road soda between your legs./ / 51 minutes ago
- RT @apmassaro3: Still can't believe we haven't designated russia a terrorist state yet/ / 52 minutes ago
- RT @apmassaro3: It is 100% permissible for Ukraine to destroy ALL sites from which russia is launching attacks, regardless of location. Thi…/ / 57 minutes ago
- @golub Orc vodka bloat/ / 59 minutes ago
- @matthewhaybrown @HonestLarry1 That too, even though I was a hard core Yankee fan./ / 1 hour ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media