- Automation and Digital Marketing Monday, 22 May 2017 12:25 pm
- Why Are We Eliminating The Human? Tuesday, 16 May 2017 9:57 am
- Ad Exchange Rules of Thumb Thursday, 11 May 2017 9:00 am
- Fake News Root Cause: Digital Advertisers Wednesday, 10 May 2017 9:32 am
- Now, Nobody Will Read About It Wednesday, 3 May 2017 7:41 am
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 2012 adtech advertising analysis apple Bob Hoffman branding career communications D-Day data digital marketing digital media direct marketing fraud Google ideas leadership marketing Mark Ritson media meetings online advertising organization philosophy planning predictions privacy product development programmatic sales security segmentation Simon Sinek social media strategy technology thinking travel Why
Tag Archives: apple
On his deathbed Steve Jobs told Tim Cook not to worry about what he would do, but instead do what was right for Apple, or so the story goes. A great piece of advice. Now that Steve is dead, what … Continue reading
The recent retraction by This American Life of the episode about Foxconn’s iPad factory working conditions demonstrates why my immediate reaction to stories published by the mainstream media is appropriate. Wait. Apple’s slow/no response to the original story turned out … Continue reading
Apple launches the iPad 3, or iPad HD. My predictions for today’s launch event: It will be faster The screen will be better It will have a camera with better resolution Some people will declare this product a “disappointment” Some … Continue reading
Chunka Mui provides his reasons for Apple to say no to using some of its $100 billion cash as a one-time dividend for shareholders. As a shareholder myself and one that’s been handsomely rewarded by Apple’s focus on the experience, … Continue reading
I didn’t go to CES this year and, with any luck, I never will. I think it’s easier to follow the flow of news from outside Las Vegas by watching my RSS feed, Twitter and other social media channels. While … Continue reading
Simon Sinek published a truly meaningful article on Steve Jobs today. What made us cry for a billionaire who was very unlike the rest of us? A worthwhile read.
Steve Jobs is one of my heroes and a man who achieved his objective of “putting a dent in the universe.” I enjoyed reading Walter Isaacson’s biography “Steve Jobs” because it gave me insight into the motivation behind the man … Continue reading
Now I know why Tim Cook didn’t introduce the iPhone 5. I believe that Steve Jobs, ever the thinker and ever the showman, is playing out his final and best script. And while doing so, he completes the smooth transition … Continue reading
Bob Lefsetz published an article on Friday that powers this admittedly not very far out prediction. Streaming–powered by iTunes–becomes the preferred choice of music consumption in the US. We’ll achieve that by 2013. Why? Streaming music works. See Spotify and … Continue reading