- 2.8 billion years of evolution, down the drain Tuesday, 23 October 2018 8:40 am
- The silence of the fake influencers and lack-of-thought leaders is deafening… Saturday, 22 September 2018 3:15 pm
- Your Facebook Rebate Monday, 16 July 2018 10:27 am
- Talent > Systems Wednesday, 13 June 2018 8:47 am
- Default Power Thursday, 5 April 2018 10:37 am
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: prediction
Apple launches the iPad 3, or iPad HD. My predictions for today’s launch event: It will be faster The screen will be better It will have a camera with better resolution Some people will declare this product a “disappointment” Some … Continue reading
Bob Lefsetz published an article on Friday that powers this admittedly not very far out prediction. Streaming–powered by iTunes–becomes the preferred choice of music consumption in the US. We’ll achieve that by 2013. Why? Streaming music works. See Spotify and … Continue reading