- Your Target Audience Just Got Bigger Thursday, 26 January 2023 9:05 am
- Sometimes Friday, 15 April 2022 7:58 am
- Who Pulled the Names? Friday, 4 December 2020 8:45 am
- Creating a Narrative… Thursday, 12 November 2020 7:45 am
- What are Your Principles? Wednesday, 19 August 2020 7:56 am
- RT @ZelenskyyUa: Expelling the occupier, clearing our land of traces of the evil state, punishing terrorists are our tasks that we will ful…/ / 1 day ago
- @PaulJawin A few less genocidal orcs. Nice work. Смерть окупантам./ / 1 day ago
- RT @nntaleb: Venture capitalists had the reputation of ill dressed people who helped progress. They will go down in history as ill dressed…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @UticaWIH: Congratulations to our 2 AHCA All-Americans! #6 Erica Sloan -All American First Team⭐️ #32 Angels Hawthorne -All American…/ / 2 days ago
- RT @UCHCHockey: NEWS - Erica Sloan and Angela Hawthorne of @UCPioneers @UCWIH and Julia Holmes of @NazAthletics @NazarethWhockey Named 2022…/ / 3 days ago
- RT @UCPioneers: Lucky number 7 🍀 Game 1: Conte tosses a gem, going the distance with just one run allowed! Game 2: LP goes yard to help p…/ / 3 days ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: humans
How many humans are in each segment of your category buyers? And how many humans are in each audience at each publisher? You need to know the answers to both questions for your campaigns to be successful. Not cookies. Not … Continue reading
Monday, 19 February 2018 11:34 am Comments Off on Humans
Why Are We Eliminating The Human?
David Byrne wrote an eloquent piece yesterday, in which he said: “Our random accidents and odd behaviors are fun—they make life enjoyable. I’m wondering what we’re left with when there are fewer and fewer human interactions. Remove humans from the … Continue reading
Posted in Philosophy Tagged algorithms, automation, beliefs, David Byrne, humans, philosophy Comments Off on Why Are We Eliminating The Human?
You must be logged in to post a comment.