- Automation and Digital Marketing Monday, 22 May 2017 12:25 pm
- Why Are We Eliminating The Human? Tuesday, 16 May 2017 9:57 am
- Ad Exchange Rules of Thumb Thursday, 11 May 2017 9:00 am
- Fake News Root Cause: Digital Advertisers Wednesday, 10 May 2017 9:32 am
- Now, Nobody Will Read About It Wednesday, 3 May 2017 7:41 am
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 2012 adtech advertising analysis apple Bob Hoffman branding career communications D-Day data digital marketing digital media direct marketing fraud Google ideas leadership marketing Mark Ritson media meetings online advertising organization philosophy planning predictions privacy product development programmatic sales security segmentation Simon Sinek social media strategy technology thinking travel Why
Category Archives: Behavioral economics
I’m listening to the kitchen cabinet installers upstairs working on my new kitchen and it dawned on me that they have more autonomy than a typical cube- or open-plan dweller in an office. As Dan Pink points out, it’s mastery, … Continue reading
I’ve tried to live my business life following the adage “If my neighbor doesn’t have a job, sooner or later I won’t either.” I believe that strong communities exist when there is mutual respect, free exchange of ideas (good and … Continue reading
We’re smart, we’re rational, we do our research, we can’t be fooled. So we tell ourselves. But when it gets to be time to make a quick buck, everything goes out the window. Today, Tweeter Home Entertainment Group Inc.’s, the … Continue reading