- Automation and Digital Marketing Monday, 22 May 2017 12:25 pm
- Why Are We Eliminating The Human? Tuesday, 16 May 2017 9:57 am
- Ad Exchange Rules of Thumb Thursday, 11 May 2017 9:00 am
- Fake News Root Cause: Digital Advertisers Wednesday, 10 May 2017 9:32 am
- Now, Nobody Will Read About It Wednesday, 3 May 2017 7:41 am
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 2012 adtech advertising analysis apple Bob Hoffman branding career communications D-Day data digital marketing digital media direct marketing fraud Google ideas leadership marketing Mark Ritson media meetings online advertising organization philosophy planning predictions privacy product development programmatic sales security segmentation Simon Sinek social media strategy technology thinking travel Why
Tag Archives: travel
If you want to experience outstanding customer service in action, I suggest you visit Wildwood Guitars in Louisville, CO. I took a detour yesterday to visit the famous guitar emporium on a trip to Aspen and was greeted by Senior … Continue reading
As I write this, I’m relaxing while sitting in a nice NASCAR-themed restaurant in the Charlotte airport having a beer, catching up on email and listening to “Gimme Shelter” by the Rolling Stones. Fifteen minutes ago the outcome could have … Continue reading
Riding the new Aerotrain at Dulles airport right now and noticed an incredibly dumb communication oversight. Rather than have the announcements for the gates recorded in a nice human voice, the train builders elected to use a robot voice. It … Continue reading
When you build an industry based on compliance and FUD, is it any wonder that success in that business is hard to come by? It seems as though the TSA rules on what you can bring on board are clear. … Continue reading