I’m getting ready to head off to Austin for SxSW 2011. I’ll be in town around 9 pm on Sunday night through Thursday. Stop by to see me at the Neustar stand. Or give me a ring on my cell phone and we’ll try to connect.
- @crockpics Can’t like this but will retweet it./ / 17 minutes ago
- RT @crockpics: The Day the Music Died, February 3, 1959. The Big Bopper, Buddy Holly and Ritchie Valens are killed in a plane crash in an I…/ / 17 minutes ago
- RT @Super70sSports: Slap Shot gets better with each passing year. At our current rate of cultural decline, we’re about a decade from it bec…/ / 19 minutes ago
- RT @UCPioneers: No. 12 Women's Hockey Stays Unbeaten in UCHC Play After Win Over Lebanon Valley bit.ly/3RzG4ne/ / 21 minutes ago
- @il0venostalgia I remember the metal ones./ / 22 minutes ago
- @ow I’m 100% sure a chatbot isn’t the answer. Waaaay more profitable uses of Generative AI./ / 4 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media