When you build an industry based on compliance and FUD, is it any wonder that success in that business is hard to come by? It seems as though the TSA rules on what you can bring on board are clear. Yet this guy gets through with what appears to be a club, and my tiny Swiss Army nail clippers would practically make me a felon.
- DSP Transparency Thursday, 20 July 2017 7:07 am
- More on Ads.txt Wednesday, 19 July 2017 12:41 pm
- Before You Worry About Match Rates… Wednesday, 19 July 2017 9:12 am
- Digital Media: As Memorable as Kenny G? Monday, 17 July 2017 9:07 am
- Nobody’s Talking About This ads.txt Problem Monday, 10 July 2017 9:16 am
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 2012 adtech advertising analysis apple Bob Hoffman branding career communications D-Day data digital marketing digital media direct marketing fraud Google ideas leadership marketing media meetings music online advertising organization philosophy planning predictions privacy product development programmatic sales security Simon Sinek social media strategy targeting technology thinking travel Why