- Automation and Digital Marketing Monday, 22 May 2017 12:25 pm
- Why Are We Eliminating The Human? Tuesday, 16 May 2017 9:57 am
- Ad Exchange Rules of Thumb Thursday, 11 May 2017 9:00 am
- Fake News Root Cause: Digital Advertisers Wednesday, 10 May 2017 9:32 am
- Now, Nobody Will Read About It Wednesday, 3 May 2017 7:41 am
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 2012 adtech advertising analysis apple Bob Hoffman branding career communications D-Day data digital marketing digital media direct marketing fraud Google ideas leadership marketing Mark Ritson media meetings online advertising organization philosophy planning predictions privacy product development programmatic sales security segmentation Simon Sinek social media strategy technology thinking travel Why
Tag Archives: branding
Unlike theatrical audiences, who pay money and make a conscious decision to invest their time in something, the online audience is very different. Mostly, it’s people (well, actually bots) that have kind of stumbled on your site/app/whatever and are desperately … Continue reading
Want to win in marketing? Think like a marketer, not the NSA. Surveillance doesn’t equal marketing strategy. Continue reading
If you want to experience outstanding customer service in action, I suggest you visit Wildwood Guitars in Louisville, CO. I took a detour yesterday to visit the famous guitar emporium on a trip to Aspen and was greeted by Senior … Continue reading
Kudos to Unilever’s CMO Keith Weed for starting to banish the word “consumer” from the marketing vocabulary. Molds, fungi, and bacteria are consumers. People buy your products and services. In a talk at Cannes today, he discussed Unilever’s marketing transition from … Continue reading
When I start a consulting engagement, I ask my new clients “what’s a Company X?” This is shorthand for “what do you stand for, how do you do it, and why should anyone care?” When I hear “Uber for pet … Continue reading
I’ve been in Boston and staying at the Hotel Marlowe in Cambridge. It’s a terrific hotel and the rates for Boston aren’t too bad. I’ve been impressed with the Marlowe and Kimpton hotels because of two simple things they did. … Continue reading
Do you have a strong brand name? Wouldn’t you like to own the letters to the “right of the dot?” I think it’s a really good idea to consider it. ICANN recently opened the window for new top level domains–for … Continue reading
Louis CK’s recent direct-to-Internet video success teaches us something that most companies don’t get, or don’t want to get. It’s not about publicity anymore. The press release or the advertising campaign shouldn’t be the first thing you think about. Sure, … Continue reading