- Virtue Signaling and Fake Marketers Thursday, 22 February 2018 8:12 am
- We Couldn’t Afford To Buy Records Wednesday, 21 February 2018 8:02 pm
- Media Whitewash Wednesday, 21 February 2018 8:29 am
- Humans Monday, 19 February 2018 11:34 am
- Unilever Drains the Digital Swamp? Monday, 12 February 2018 8:40 am
- Apparently, yes. Only a “good guy with a gun” can stop a bad guy, in twisted @NRA “logic”. Govt employees are, by… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…/ / 2 hours ago
- RT @acfou: If your display ad CTRs (click through rates) are 10X to 100X larger than these benchmarks, something's wrong (hint: it's not be…/ / 2 hours ago
- RT @ADKBankCenter: Comeback complete!! @UCMensHockey defeats Neumann 5-2 to move on to the @UCHCHockey Championship!! https://t.co/bDBMRij…/ / 2 hours ago
- @BrothersLincoln Hey @BrothersLincoln I live in VA. Never been to NE, let alone Lincoln. Yet you showed me a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…/ / 2 hours ago
- RT @MikeWiseguy: What's the line on the Olympic Athletes of Russia men's hockey team accepting their invitation to the White House? 2-1? Ev…/ / 2 hours ago
- RT @dmarti: Algorithmically optimized to be a rage-clicking shitshow...just the place to advertise your #brand, right? https://t.co/4c1HoVa…/ / 2 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: Why
The point of education is not to learn from a predetermined set of knowledge. Nor is it to learn how to learn or how to fish for yourself. The point of education is to learn how to teach yourself.
You might hire the smartest data scientists available. You might develop a product that has benefits that push all the user buttons. You might price that product perfectly. You might distribute it perfectly. You might create the most clever campaign … Continue reading
…changes the courses of industries, if not society. Real innovation gives us the lightbulb, Linux, and the Internet. Real innovation also breaks your company’s current profit model, organizational structure and strategies. Real innovation is also messy, scary and “dangerous” to … Continue reading
“If you don’t understand people, you don’t understand business.” Simon Sinek hits the nail on the head in an important talk at Behance’s recent design conference. Worth the time and it all starts with Why?
“Why are you here?” That’s my first interview question. It’s surprising how many people get rattled out of the gate by that question. Yet if you bump into an American in Paris tomorrow and ask the same question, you get … Continue reading