- RT @OlgaSinnreich: Person: What do you do? Me: Marketing. Person: What type of marketing? Me: ... #offensive/ / 11 hours ago
- RT @AlanArchibald51: Does Facebook consider itself to be the highest authority - Zuckerburg refuses to answer questions from multiple democ…/ / 11 hours ago
- Go @EFF ! twitter.com/verge/status/1…/ / 11 hours ago
- RT @BrandDNA: Sorry Google but I'm calling bullshit on this stat. https://t.co/f5uc4vL7vT/ / 11 hours ago
- RT @DCNorg: Big tech behemoths face grilling from US lawmakers as hearings kick off | A Senate banking committee will question Facebook on…/ / 11 hours ago
- They’re like cockroaches. A little light and they scatter. Or you can just step on them. #InfluencerMarketing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 11 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: Sinek
Louis CK’s recent direct-to-Internet video success teaches us something that most companies don’t get, or don’t want to get. It’s not about publicity anymore. The press release or the advertising campaign shouldn’t be the first thing you think about. Sure, … Continue reading
“If you don’t understand people, you don’t understand business.” Simon Sinek hits the nail on the head in an important talk at Behance’s recent design conference. Worth the time and it all starts with Why?