- RT @feedkastCharles: @r2rothenberg The phone company used to publish it. Today, that’s not cool. Sad that my privacy doesn’t suit the @iab…/ / 13 hours ago
- @r2rothenberg No, it’s not. Advertising is an honorable profession and can be practiced well, and profitably withou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 13 hours ago
- At the @CNUcaptains game tonight. Let’s go Captains! https://t.co/3fARLLs8ij/ / 1 day ago
- Shotgunned a beer at the CNU game today with college friends of my son. First time in a loooong time. Feel ready n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @rickygervais: Please stop saying "You can't joke about anything anymore". You can. You can joke about whatever the fuck you like. And s…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @UCPioneers: We're excited too, Antonio. Utica Football improves to 2-0 with a 26-15 win over Buffalo State! Antonio Scala led the Pio…/ / 1 day ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: Sinek
Louis CK’s recent direct-to-Internet video success teaches us something that most companies don’t get, or don’t want to get. It’s not about publicity anymore. The press release or the advertising campaign shouldn’t be the first thing you think about. Sure, … Continue reading
“If you don’t understand people, you don’t understand business.” Simon Sinek hits the nail on the head in an important talk at Behance’s recent design conference. Worth the time and it all starts with Why?