- RT @acfou: CLIENT MEMO: turn off all yahoo properties from programmatic media buys (I know some of you have already done so a while back)…/ / 4 hours ago
- @adamsmalys @profgalloway Majority? Source?/ / 4 hours ago
- @RobertWired @profgalloway Being mired in debt is not mutually exclusive to also owning some equities./ / 4 hours ago
- @SportsTao @profgalloway No it’s not./ / 4 hours ago
- @UL1TMX @profgalloway No you don’t. I started investing not long before Black Monday as a college student, washing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 4 hours ago
- @gbertini2 @profgalloway T-Bills and bonds losing real purchasing power in 8-10% inflationary environment is the de… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 4 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: Sinek
Louis CK’s recent direct-to-Internet video success teaches us something that most companies don’t get, or don’t want to get. It’s not about publicity anymore. The press release or the advertising campaign shouldn’t be the first thing you think about. Sure, … Continue reading
“If you don’t understand people, you don’t understand business.” Simon Sinek hits the nail on the head in an important talk at Behance’s recent design conference. Worth the time and it all starts with Why?