- @SeymourDuncan That intonation makes my ears cringe just looking at it./ / 10 hours ago
- RT @apmassaro3: Russia is a terrorist state/ / 1 day ago
- RT @DefenceU: RAGE. Are we angry? Yes, we are. But we seek justice, not revenge. And we need arms for Ukraine, not appeasement of russia. A…/ / 1 day ago
- @DrGuitar Custom Shop 1960 NOS https://t.co/OZ8E6cfI9H/ / 2 days ago
- RT @IAPonomarenko: Are you sure you want to mess with a nation that crowdfunds money enough to buy four Bayraktar strike UAVs within three…/ / 3 days ago
- @Dr_Draper Dead on. Save that tweet. 98% will still be valid 6 years from now. The metaverse charlatans will be pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 3 days ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: Sinek
Louis CK’s recent direct-to-Internet video success teaches us something that most companies don’t get, or don’t want to get. It’s not about publicity anymore. The press release or the advertising campaign shouldn’t be the first thing you think about. Sure, … Continue reading
“If you don’t understand people, you don’t understand business.” Simon Sinek hits the nail on the head in an important talk at Behance’s recent design conference. Worth the time and it all starts with Why?