- RT @markritson: The razor thin A4 eco tablet was my favourite innovation at Consumer Electronics Week. What was yours? https://t.co/OqWb1Cm…/ / 51 minutes ago
- RT @uticacollege: .@Forbes senior editor Dawn Chmielewski '83 has been reporting on entertainment and media for decades. But she credits th…/ / 2 hours ago
- @tomfgoodwin Never FTW/ / 3 hours ago
- Interesting article on capital arsonist @Casper in today’s WSJ by @eliotwb But one thing isn’t true—they did not pi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 9 hours ago
- RT @UCPioneers: Pioneers to Hit Road for Two Conference Contests bit.ly/2TTbYz4/ / 1 day ago
- RT @UCPioneers: No. 5 Men's Hockey Due To Clash With Neumann, Manhattanville This Weekend bit.ly/3az6BuO/ / 1 day ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: Sinek
Louis CK’s recent direct-to-Internet video success teaches us something that most companies don’t get, or don’t want to get. It’s not about publicity anymore. The press release or the advertising campaign shouldn’t be the first thing you think about. Sure, … Continue reading
“If you don’t understand people, you don’t understand business.” Simon Sinek hits the nail on the head in an important talk at Behance’s recent design conference. Worth the time and it all starts with Why?