- RT @UCPioneers: Utica 20, Elmira 4 - Empire 8 Men's Lacrosse Final/ / 22 hours ago
- RT @garicruze: When you hire people because they understand tech and social platforms but don't understand people, you're screwed. Yet we…/ / 3 days ago
- Learned that a team of @CNUcaptains is a finalist in the #bloombergtrade competition, with my son on that team. Go Captains!/ / 4 days ago
- I was recently featured on the The Last Mile Podcast. Take a listen to my episode here and let me know what you thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 4 days ago
- 100% twitter.com/acfou/status/1…/ / 4 days ago
- Congratulations to the @WPNR907 team! Go @uticacollege broadcasters! twitter.com/DouglasCroft/s…/ / 4 days ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: communication
Salespeople and product managers get lied to by prospects because the prospect fears their judgement will be questioned. Or so posits Seth Godin. I believe Seth is correct. How many times, when dealing with a salesperson selling a product you’ve … Continue reading
Nothing muddies communication more than gobbledygook and business jargon. Say what you mean and you are more likely to be understood. There’s no excuse for using long words and complex sentence construction. If you seek to be understood, then write … Continue reading
“If you don’t understand people, you don’t understand business.” Simon Sinek hits the nail on the head in an important talk at Behance’s recent design conference. Worth the time and it all starts with Why?