- Your Target Audience Just Got Bigger Thursday, 26 January 2023 9:05 am
- Sometimes Friday, 15 April 2022 7:58 am
- Who Pulled the Names? Friday, 4 December 2020 8:45 am
- Creating a Narrative… Thursday, 12 November 2020 7:45 am
- What are Your Principles? Wednesday, 19 August 2020 7:56 am
Twitter UpdatesTweets by markpilip
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: Writing
Kill Gobbledygook With Fire and Better Writing
Nothing muddies communication more than gobbledygook and business jargon. Say what you mean and you are more likely to be understood. There’s no excuse for using long words and complex sentence construction. If you seek to be understood, then write … Continue reading
Posted in Communications Tagged 2012, communication, Goals, Writing 2 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.