- RT @feedkastCharles: @r2rothenberg The phone company used to publish it. Today, that’s not cool. Sad that my privacy doesn’t suit the @iab…/ / 14 hours ago
- @r2rothenberg No, it’s not. Advertising is an honorable profession and can be practiced well, and profitably withou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 14 hours ago
- At the @CNUcaptains game tonight. Let’s go Captains! https://t.co/3fARLLs8ij/ / 1 day ago
- Shotgunned a beer at the CNU game today with college friends of my son. First time in a loooong time. Feel ready n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @rickygervais: Please stop saying "You can't joke about anything anymore". You can. You can joke about whatever the fuck you like. And s…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @UCPioneers: We're excited too, Antonio. Utica Football improves to 2-0 with a 26-15 win over Buffalo State! Antonio Scala led the Pio…/ / 1 day ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: audiences
How many humans are in each segment of your category buyers? And how many humans are in each audience at each publisher? You need to know the answers to both questions for your campaigns to be successful. Not cookies. Not … Continue reading
The Verge’s Silicon Valley editor, Casey Newton, tweeted on Thursday: So many publishers think they have audiences, when what they really have is traffic. I think we’re about to find out who has an audience. To find out who has … Continue reading
Segment the universe first, determine your target audiences, and craft offers that appeal to those people. If you’re mostly worried about audience reach or how many devices are in your graph (whatever that is), you’re not marketing. Sorry.
Unlike theatrical audiences, who pay money and make a conscious decision to invest their time in something, the online audience is very different. Mostly, it’s people (well, actually bots) that have kind of stumbled on your site/app/whatever and are desperately … Continue reading