Segment the universe first, determine your target audiences, and craft offers that appeal to those people. If you’re mostly worried about audience reach or how many devices are in your graph (whatever that is), you’re not marketing. Sorry.
- “Digital” is Just Accelerated Direct Marketing Thursday, 27 July 2017 11:14 am
- Purple Cow – where’s the beef ? Wednesday, 26 July 2017 10:05 am
- DSP Transparency Thursday, 20 July 2017 7:07 am
- More on Ads.txt Wednesday, 19 July 2017 12:41 pm
- Before You Worry About Match Rates… Wednesday, 19 July 2017 9:12 am
- “Digital” is Just Accelerated Direct Marketing youtube.com/watch?v=pUB-jL… markpilip.com/2017/07/27/dig…/ / 9 hours ago
- RT @JoeBiden: Every patriotic American who is qualified to serve in our military should be able to serve. Full stop./ / 14 hours ago
- Another great talk @markritson Untrained "marketers" are my pet peeve, because it's hard to talk to overconfident i… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…/ / 14 hours ago
- RT @markritson: Which airline would you fly Joon? Jock? Or Rasta? None of them make any sense. marketingweek.com/2017/07/26/mar…/ / 14 hours ago
- RT @uticacollege: Something's cooking @UCDining ... but not what you're used to! Just wait'll you see our brand new digs! Check out progres…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: Being knackered from another full day of pretending you have the slightest clue what you're doing/ / 1 day ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- adtech advertising analysis apple Bob Hoffman branding career communications D-Day data digital marketing digital media direct marketing fraud Google ideas leadership marketing Mark Ritson media meetings music online advertising organization philosophy planning predictions privacy product development programmatic sales security Simon Sinek social media strategy targeting technology thinking travel Why