Segment the universe first, determine your target audiences, and craft offers that appeal to those people. If you’re mostly worried about audience reach or how many devices are in your graph (whatever that is), you’re not marketing. Sorry.
- Immigrants and Education Monday, 15 January 2018 9:04 am
- Who’s Hurt by Facebook Changes? Look at TAC Ratio. Saturday, 13 January 2018 8:01 am
- Publisher Advice From a Buyer Friday, 12 January 2018 8:31 am
- The Finish Line in the Race to the Bottom Thursday, 11 January 2018 8:48 am
- Mad Men Was Better Wednesday, 10 January 2018 9:15 am
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct mail
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- online advertising
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media