- Your Target Audience Just Got Bigger Thursday, 26 January 2023 9:05 am
- Sometimes Friday, 15 April 2022 7:58 am
- Who Pulled the Names? Friday, 4 December 2020 8:45 am
- Creating a Narrative… Thursday, 12 November 2020 7:45 am
- What are Your Principles? Wednesday, 19 August 2020 7:56 am
- RT @ZelenskyyUa: Expelling the occupier, clearing our land of traces of the evil state, punishing terrorists are our tasks that we will ful…/ / 1 day ago
- @PaulJawin A few less genocidal orcs. Nice work. Смерть окупантам./ / 1 day ago
- RT @nntaleb: Venture capitalists had the reputation of ill dressed people who helped progress. They will go down in history as ill dressed…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @UticaWIH: Congratulations to our 2 AHCA All-Americans! #6 Erica Sloan -All American First Team⭐️ #32 Angels Hawthorne -All American…/ / 2 days ago
- RT @UCHCHockey: NEWS - Erica Sloan and Angela Hawthorne of @UCPioneers @UCWIH and Julia Holmes of @NazAthletics @NazarethWhockey Named 2022…/ / 3 days ago
- RT @UCPioneers: Lucky number 7 🍀 Game 1: Conte tosses a gem, going the distance with just one run allowed! Game 2: LP goes yard to help p…/ / 3 days ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Monthly Archives: April 2017
“All you have to know is what it is.” Said Richard Feynman, in his introduction to his famous Sir Douglas Robb Lectures on quantum electrodynamics at Auckland University in 1979. Feynman’s brilliance in those lectures and his book on the … Continue reading
Posted in Marketing, Media, Philosophy Tagged digital marketing, direct marketing, Feynman, mayan, modeling Comments Off on Mayan Marketing
I saw a post on LinkedIn today about the importance of doing combat with your competitors. That’s misguided and wrong. When you devote resources to something, you are by definition taking them away from something else. Every bit of time … Continue reading
Posted in Customer Care, Leadership, Organization, Philosophy, Product Development, Sales Tagged competition, leadership, product development, sales Comments Off on Competitors? Meh.
In digital advertising comes from the advertisers. That means advertisers ultimately call all the shots: where they buy, how they buy, and what technologies they use.
Wednesday, 12 April 2017 11:07 am Comments Off on 100% Of The Money
No Monday morning quarterback ever threw an interception or missed a receiver. No Monday morning quarterback ever wore a Super Bowl ring either. Continue reading
Monday, 10 April 2017 11:25 am Comments Off on Monday Morning Quarterbacking: The 8 am Meeting
Ignore “Three Rights” At Your Campaign’s Peril
I believe in the old “40/40/20” rule of direct response marketing which states that 40% of the performance of a campaign is dependent on the the list, 40% on the offer, and 20% on everything else. You can also think of it as the “Three Rights” which you must do correctly to for successful digital performance marketing campaigns. Continue reading
Posted in Communications, Direct Response, Marketing, Philosophy, planning, Tactics Tagged afterburner, analysis, debrief, digital marketing, digital media, direct response, performance marketing, rules of thumb Comments Off on Ignore “Three Rights” At Your Campaign’s Peril
You must be logged in to post a comment.