- Your Target Audience Just Got Bigger Thursday, 26 January 2023 9:05 am
- Sometimes Friday, 15 April 2022 7:58 am
- Who Pulled the Names? Friday, 4 December 2020 8:45 am
- Creating a Narrative… Thursday, 12 November 2020 7:45 am
- What are Your Principles? Wednesday, 19 August 2020 7:56 am
- RT @dailystoic: Today, if you find yourself rushed or saying "I just don't have enough time," stop and take a second. Is this actually tru…/ / 8 hours ago
- Caps up 2-0 at start of 2nd. Let’s go Caps! #ALLCAPS https://t.co/KrkGN4AnOn/ / 1 day ago
- Will @sseagalofficial be teaching the orcs how to roll around like clowns when they’re hit? I mean his silly run is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @UCPioneers: Dobay, Allen and Parker Earn AHCA All-American Status bit.ly/3nicPdu/ / 1 day ago
- RT @ZelenskyyUa: Zaporizhzhia. Right now, residential areas where ordinary people and children live are being fired at. This must not becom…/ / 2 days ago
- RT @KyivPost: ⚡️The US will hand over #Patriot missile defence systems to #Ukraine faster than originally planned, CNN has reported, citing…/ / 3 days ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Daily Archives: Thursday, 20 April 2017 10:29 am
I saw a post on LinkedIn today about the importance of doing combat with your competitors. That’s misguided and wrong. When you devote resources to something, you are by definition taking them away from something else. Every bit of time … Continue reading
Posted in Customer Care, Leadership, Organization, Philosophy, Product Development, Sales Tagged competition, leadership, product development, sales Comments Off on Competitors? Meh.
You must be logged in to post a comment.