- RT @KuldkeppMart: The people who're arguing that Stalin's crimes were bad, but at least he defeated Nazism, are the same people who would a…/ / 2 hours ago
- RT @UticaEsports: I wonder what is being constructed inside of here? Hmmm.....🔥🎮🖱️📺🔥 #UticaEsports https://t.co/e7P0ifFnbA/ / 2 hours ago
- I could listen to these kind of stories all day long. Not only was Bo Diddley a musical genius, he was inventive. N… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 6 hours ago
- @maria_avdv Absolute barbarians./ / 12 hours ago
- @EuromaidanPress Baba’s bread is the right fuel for orc hunters./ / 12 hours ago
- RT @apmassaro3: This is Russia’s genocide, not just Putin’s genocide/ / 13 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Daily Archives: Wednesday, 12 April 2017 11:07 am
In digital advertising comes from the advertisers. That means advertisers ultimately call all the shots: where they buy, how they buy, and what technologies they use.