- Worst Ad Ever? markpilip.com/2017/06/27/wor… https://t.co/8U8cNb0HG3/ / 19 hours ago
- RT @tomfgoodwin: Every company should have a department responsible for the opposite of innovation.The making things more simple and work b…/ / 22 hours ago
- RT @TheBotLebowski: I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man./ / 2 days ago
- RT @WeldPond: Ad blockers are a security control. twitter.com/brianhonan/sta…/ / 3 days ago
- RT @uticaadmissions: @uticacollege admissions counselor, Marie Hage, takes on D.C. with Young Scholars Program! https://t.co/LZ51KZmq5J/ / 3 days ago
- RT @FioraAeterna: how is this a real company motto https://t.co/ylygLASYBf/ / 5 days ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 2012 adtech advertising analysis apple Bob Hoffman branding career communications D-Day data digital marketing digital media direct marketing fraud Google ideas leadership marketing Mark Ritson media meetings online advertising organization philosophy planning predictions privacy product development programmatic sales security Simon Sinek social media strategy targeting technology thinking travel Why
Tag Archives: bots
I was reading “Mythbusting Digital Ad Fraud” by Dr. Augustine Fou this morning and this quote struck me: “Do you think humans really spend 30 mins a day ON AVERAGE watching videos on mobile? They may, but there is an … Continue reading