- Your Target Audience Just Got Bigger Thursday, 26 January 2023 9:05 am
- Sometimes Friday, 15 April 2022 7:58 am
- Who Pulled the Names? Friday, 4 December 2020 8:45 am
- Creating a Narrative… Thursday, 12 November 2020 7:45 am
- What are Your Principles? Wednesday, 19 August 2020 7:56 am
- RT @ZelenskyyUa: Expelling the occupier, clearing our land of traces of the evil state, punishing terrorists are our tasks that we will ful…/ / 1 day ago
- @PaulJawin A few less genocidal orcs. Nice work. Смерть окупантам./ / 1 day ago
- RT @nntaleb: Venture capitalists had the reputation of ill dressed people who helped progress. They will go down in history as ill dressed…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @UticaWIH: Congratulations to our 2 AHCA All-Americans! #6 Erica Sloan -All American First Team⭐️ #32 Angels Hawthorne -All American…/ / 2 days ago
- RT @UCHCHockey: NEWS - Erica Sloan and Angela Hawthorne of @UCPioneers @UCWIH and Julia Holmes of @NazAthletics @NazarethWhockey Named 2022…/ / 3 days ago
- RT @UCPioneers: Lucky number 7 🍀 Game 1: Conte tosses a gem, going the distance with just one run allowed! Game 2: LP goes yard to help p…/ / 3 days ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: malvertising
Publisher Advice From a Buyer
Dr. Augustine Fou wrote a brilliant article yesterday, Five Unintended Consequences, Counter-intuitive Outcomes that Publishers May Not Have Thought Of, that got me thinking about the advice I’d give publishers as a buyer. Here they are: Remove all the tracking widgets … Continue reading
Posted in Branding, Data, digital marketing, Marketing, Media, Strategy Tagged adtech, CPM, malvertising, publishers, SSP, surveillance, tracking Comments Off on Publisher Advice From a Buyer
Publish The Denominator, Google.
You might have seen Google patting itself on the back today for taking down 1.7 billion ads–2X last year’s total!–that violated the company’s policies. The problem, like most digital media hype and nonsense, is that they didn’t bother to publish … Continue reading
Posted in Communications, Data, Media, Rants Tagged digital marketing, fraud, Google, malvertising Comments Off on Publish The Denominator, Google.
You must be logged in to post a comment.