- RT @profgalloway: Sandberg would like to clarify: - FB definitely not consolidating apps in order to prevent breakup - FB *loves* GDPR - Z…/ / 5 hours ago
- @vinny_rinaldi3 TikTok will be a vector for ad fraud the likes of which we’ve never seen. What’s most amazing is ho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 6 hours ago
- The last sentence is the best. And, instead of installing a blocker, better to put a Pi Hole on your network. twitter.com/markritson/sta…/ / 6 hours ago
- @sherylsandberg is an outright liar. She just doesn’t want to take the profit hit. #leanin to truth and self-resp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 17 hours ago
- @Dr_Draper @AdContrarian I’m going to buy a dozen of each and hand them out. I’ll be the marketing Johnny Appleseed of anti-B.S./ / 19 hours ago
- Two great gifts for your #Marketing graduate this year. They’ll learn more from @Dr_Draper and @AdContrarian than i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 1 day ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: Steve Jobs
How much time are you taking to enjoy things as they are? The universe will always be there for somebody to beat on. But we only have so much time to enjoy what we have. Continue reading
On his deathbed Steve Jobs told Tim Cook not to worry about what he would do, but instead do what was right for Apple, or so the story goes. A great piece of advice. Now that Steve is dead, what … Continue reading
Simon Sinek published a truly meaningful article on Steve Jobs today. What made us cry for a billionaire who was very unlike the rest of us? A worthwhile read.