- Your Target Audience Just Got Bigger Thursday, 26 January 2023 9:05 am
- Sometimes Friday, 15 April 2022 7:58 am
- Who Pulled the Names? Friday, 4 December 2020 8:45 am
- Creating a Narrative… Thursday, 12 November 2020 7:45 am
- What are Your Principles? Wednesday, 19 August 2020 7:56 am
- RT @dailystoic: Today, if you find yourself rushed or saying "I just don't have enough time," stop and take a second. Is this actually tru…/ / 8 hours ago
- Caps up 2-0 at start of 2nd. Let’s go Caps! #ALLCAPS https://t.co/KrkGN4AnOn/ / 1 day ago
- Will @sseagalofficial be teaching the orcs how to roll around like clowns when they’re hit? I mean his silly run is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @UCPioneers: Dobay, Allen and Parker Earn AHCA All-American Status bit.ly/3nicPdu/ / 1 day ago
- RT @ZelenskyyUa: Zaporizhzhia. Right now, residential areas where ordinary people and children live are being fired at. This must not becom…/ / 2 days ago
- RT @KyivPost: ⚡️The US will hand over #Patriot missile defence systems to #Ukraine faster than originally planned, CNN has reported, citing…/ / 3 days ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: Steve Jobs
Enjoying Undamaged Goods
How much time are you taking to enjoy things as they are? The universe will always be there for somebody to beat on. But we only have so much time to enjoy what we have. Continue reading
Posted in Philosophy Tagged change, startup, Steve Jobs Comments Off on Enjoying Undamaged Goods
What “They” Want Or Think Doesn’t Matter
On his deathbed Steve Jobs told Tim Cook not to worry about what he would do, but instead do what was right for Apple, or so the story goes. A great piece of advice. Now that Steve is dead, what … Continue reading
Posted in Data, Marketing, Product Development Tagged apple, product development, research, Steve Jobs, Tim Cook Comments Off on What “They” Want Or Think Doesn’t Matter
Tears: A CEO’s Aspiration?
Simon Sinek published a truly meaningful article on Steve Jobs today. What made us cry for a billionaire who was very unlike the rest of us? A worthwhile read.
Posted in Career, Philosophy Tagged apple, Simon Sinek, Steve Jobs Comments Off on Tears: A CEO’s Aspiration?