- RT @OlgaSinnreich: Person: What do you do? Me: Marketing. Person: What type of marketing? Me: ... #offensive/ / 11 hours ago
- RT @AlanArchibald51: Does Facebook consider itself to be the highest authority - Zuckerburg refuses to answer questions from multiple democ…/ / 11 hours ago
- Go @EFF ! twitter.com/verge/status/1…/ / 11 hours ago
- RT @BrandDNA: Sorry Google but I'm calling bullshit on this stat. https://t.co/f5uc4vL7vT/ / 11 hours ago
- RT @DCNorg: Big tech behemoths face grilling from US lawmakers as hearings kick off | A Senate banking committee will question Facebook on…/ / 11 hours ago
- They’re like cockroaches. A little light and they scatter. Or you can just step on them. #InfluencerMarketing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 11 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: Steve Jobs
How much time are you taking to enjoy things as they are? The universe will always be there for somebody to beat on. But we only have so much time to enjoy what we have. Continue reading
On his deathbed Steve Jobs told Tim Cook not to worry about what he would do, but instead do what was right for Apple, or so the story goes. A great piece of advice. Now that Steve is dead, what … Continue reading
Simon Sinek published a truly meaningful article on Steve Jobs today. What made us cry for a billionaire who was very unlike the rest of us? A worthwhile read.