- RT @2to22legs: @abel_77 @Lynch_M0b @famousoscar @jimfarley98 @FordPerformance Also first day, first hour, reservation holder here. My bronc…/ / 17 minutes ago
- RT @Curtis_Lenahan: Earlier this morning, but I have a busy day of helping customers. maybe you want to check in on this @ford @mrlevine @…/ / 17 minutes ago
- RT @nick3667: @mrlevine @FordAuthority Can you reveal when Ford plans to complete the January Broncos that have been parked in a lot 4+ mon…/ / 17 minutes ago
- RT @CobraKaiSG: @jimfarley98 @FordPerformance Truly unfair, nasty treatment by @ford. #dirtmountainbronco owners are ignored, vehicles sitt…/ / 17 minutes ago
- RT @CobraKaiSG: @jimfarley98 @FordPro @PGE4Me @WilburEllisCo @ford continues to ignore its loyal customers- #dirtmountainbronco situation i…/ / 18 minutes ago
- RT @danie9389: @jimfarley98 @FordPro @PGE4Me @WilburEllisCo When will I get my #dirtmountainbronco ? https://t.co/1CLBFUsZZG/ / 18 minutes ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: Steve Jobs
How much time are you taking to enjoy things as they are? The universe will always be there for somebody to beat on. But we only have so much time to enjoy what we have. Continue reading
On his deathbed Steve Jobs told Tim Cook not to worry about what he would do, but instead do what was right for Apple, or so the story goes. A great piece of advice. Now that Steve is dead, what … Continue reading
Simon Sinek published a truly meaningful article on Steve Jobs today. What made us cry for a billionaire who was very unlike the rest of us? A worthwhile read.