- RT @farantzos: When you really want a cold drink but first need to debug a Security Certificate of your Samsung fridge. @internetofshit htt…/ / 6 minutes ago
- RT @MalcolmAuld: World’s longest infographic uses fake facts to prove infographics don’t work… themalcolmauldblog.com/2019/12/06/wor… https://t.co/hmo5bYu…/ / 7 minutes ago
- RT @ashk4n: Great example how to quantify the degree to which 'dark patterns' dominate privacy consent interactions online (from @Privolta…/ / 3 hours ago
- RT @sandykjohnson: An awesome list of @NatPress #journalism award winners, who will inspire you and rekindle your faith in democracy. Thre…/ / 6 hours ago
- So what is 2020’s word that will serve to further erode our profession and hurt progress? twitter.com/tomfgoodwin/st…/ / 1 day ago
- @acfou @kevinroose You got there before I did, good Dr!/ / 1 day ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: Steve Jobs
How much time are you taking to enjoy things as they are? The universe will always be there for somebody to beat on. But we only have so much time to enjoy what we have. Continue reading
On his deathbed Steve Jobs told Tim Cook not to worry about what he would do, but instead do what was right for Apple, or so the story goes. A great piece of advice. Now that Steve is dead, what … Continue reading
Simon Sinek published a truly meaningful article on Steve Jobs today. What made us cry for a billionaire who was very unlike the rest of us? A worthwhile read.