- DSP Transparency Thursday, 20 July 2017 7:07 am
- More on Ads.txt Wednesday, 19 July 2017 12:41 pm
- Before You Worry About Match Rates… Wednesday, 19 July 2017 9:12 am
- Digital Media: As Memorable as Kenny G? Monday, 17 July 2017 9:07 am
- Nobody’s Talking About This ads.txt Problem Monday, 10 July 2017 9:16 am
- RT @Aelkus: Anytime someone says technology x is inevitable and unstoppable you should ask them if they have a financial interest in it/ / 1 hour ago
- RT @greenberg_rick: Clients...DEMAND transparency! "Only 43% of agency execs say don't take kickbacks" Grt piece: @jmandese @MediaPost http…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @TheRickWilson: No. It's time to actually TEACH ALGEBRA. twitter.com/NPR/status/887…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @zacharylipton: I don't think the media or business communities have caught on that nearly everyone *currently* peddling "AI-powered" ch…/ / 1 day ago
- I believe all marketers use ad blockers, refuse 3rd party cookies, etc. Using my dirty browser: Internet is a slow, buggy mess! #adtech/ / 1 day ago
- RT @markritson: The sad death of Tv continues in the USA. www-latimes-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/www.latimes.…/ / 2 days ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 2012 adtech advertising analysis apple Bob Hoffman branding career communications D-Day data digital marketing digital media direct marketing fraud Google ideas leadership marketing media meetings music online advertising organization philosophy planning predictions privacy product development programmatic sales security Simon Sinek social media strategy targeting technology thinking travel Why
Tag Archives: predictions
Ignore the dilettantes publishing lists of the best Super Bowl ads. Judge the performance by the sales they generate. Continue reading
I was puzzled by Verizon’s attempt to sneak in a $2 “convenience fee” for customers who pay online or via phone. Sure, it’s the end of the year and folks are distracted by the holidays, vacations and getting ready for … Continue reading
What’s happening now and in 2012 that will impact marketers and communicators? Check out this blog post I wrote for Neustar. Full disclosure: I work for Neustar and the post I link to above was written for Neustar’s corporate blog.
Steve Jobs is one of my heroes and a man who achieved his objective of “putting a dent in the universe.” I enjoyed reading Walter Isaacson’s biography “Steve Jobs” because it gave me insight into the motivation behind the man … Continue reading