- Automation and Digital Marketing Monday, 22 May 2017 12:25 pm
- Why Are We Eliminating The Human? Tuesday, 16 May 2017 9:57 am
- Ad Exchange Rules of Thumb Thursday, 11 May 2017 9:00 am
- Fake News Root Cause: Digital Advertisers Wednesday, 10 May 2017 9:32 am
- Now, Nobody Will Read About It Wednesday, 3 May 2017 7:41 am
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 2012 adtech advertising analysis apple Bob Hoffman branding career communications D-Day data digital marketing digital media direct marketing fraud Google ideas leadership marketing Mark Ritson media meetings online advertising organization philosophy planning predictions privacy product development programmatic sales security segmentation Simon Sinek social media strategy technology thinking travel Why
Tag Archives: predictions
Ignore the dilettantes publishing lists of the best Super Bowl ads. Judge the performance by the sales they generate. Continue reading
I was puzzled by Verizon’s attempt to sneak in a $2 “convenience fee” for customers who pay online or via phone. Sure, it’s the end of the year and folks are distracted by the holidays, vacations and getting ready for … Continue reading
What’s happening now and in 2012 that will impact marketers and communicators? Check out this blog post I wrote for Neustar. Full disclosure: I work for Neustar and the post I link to above was written for Neustar’s corporate blog.
Steve Jobs is one of my heroes and a man who achieved his objective of “putting a dent in the universe.” I enjoyed reading Walter Isaacson’s biography “Steve Jobs” because it gave me insight into the motivation behind the man … Continue reading