- RT @acfou: CLIENT MEMO: turn off all yahoo properties from programmatic media buys (I know some of you have already done so a while back)…/ / 3 hours ago
- @adamsmalys @profgalloway Majority? Source?/ / 3 hours ago
- @RobertWired @profgalloway Being mired in debt is not mutually exclusive to also owning some equities./ / 3 hours ago
- @SportsTao @profgalloway No it’s not./ / 3 hours ago
- @UL1TMX @profgalloway No you don’t. I started investing not long before Black Monday as a college student, washing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 3 hours ago
- @gbertini2 @profgalloway T-Bills and bonds losing real purchasing power in 8-10% inflationary environment is the de… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 3 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: predictions
Ignore the dilettantes publishing lists of the best Super Bowl ads. Judge the performance by the sales they generate. Continue reading
I was puzzled by Verizon’s attempt to sneak in a $2 “convenience fee” for customers who pay online or via phone. Sure, it’s the end of the year and folks are distracted by the holidays, vacations and getting ready for … Continue reading
What’s happening now and in 2012 that will impact marketers and communicators? Check out this blog post I wrote for Neustar. Full disclosure: I work for Neustar and the post I link to above was written for Neustar’s corporate blog.
Steve Jobs is one of my heroes and a man who achieved his objective of “putting a dent in the universe.” I enjoyed reading Walter Isaacson’s biography “Steve Jobs” because it gave me insight into the motivation behind the man … Continue reading