- Nahhhh. Totally believable that one out of seven humans on the planet uses Twitter every month. ;) @acfou twitter.com/acfou/status/1…/ / 12 hours ago
- RT @jason_kint: That moment when you think you’ve eliminated the cockroach in the basement but then you discover dozens more. And unfortuna…/ / 12 hours ago
- RT @markritson: Cannes, Unilever, Influence Marketing and how I managed to turn my arse into a digital work of art and share it with the wo…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @dennyhatch: “The addictive nature of Web browsing can leave you with an attention span of 9 seconds—the same as a goldfish.” —Dr. Ted S…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @AdContrarian: A Copywriter's Burden: How does a focused brand strategy survive an hourly demand for "content?" bit.ly/10yGZw/ / 1 day ago
- RT @acfou: Bad Guys Will Sell You Anything, ANY...THING... linkedin.com/pulse/bad-guys…/ / 2 days ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: predictions
Ignore the dilettantes publishing lists of the best Super Bowl ads. Judge the performance by the sales they generate. Continue reading
I was puzzled by Verizon’s attempt to sneak in a $2 “convenience fee” for customers who pay online or via phone. Sure, it’s the end of the year and folks are distracted by the holidays, vacations and getting ready for … Continue reading
What’s happening now and in 2012 that will impact marketers and communicators? Check out this blog post I wrote for Neustar. Full disclosure: I work for Neustar and the post I link to above was written for Neustar’s corporate blog.
Steve Jobs is one of my heroes and a man who achieved his objective of “putting a dent in the universe.” I enjoyed reading Walter Isaacson’s biography “Steve Jobs” because it gave me insight into the motivation behind the man … Continue reading