- RT @OlgaSinnreich: Person: What do you do? Me: Marketing. Person: What type of marketing? Me: ... #offensive/ / 11 hours ago
- RT @AlanArchibald51: Does Facebook consider itself to be the highest authority - Zuckerburg refuses to answer questions from multiple democ…/ / 11 hours ago
- Go @EFF ! twitter.com/verge/status/1…/ / 11 hours ago
- RT @BrandDNA: Sorry Google but I'm calling bullshit on this stat. https://t.co/f5uc4vL7vT/ / 11 hours ago
- RT @DCNorg: Big tech behemoths face grilling from US lawmakers as hearings kick off | A Senate banking committee will question Facebook on…/ / 11 hours ago
- They’re like cockroaches. A little light and they scatter. Or you can just step on them. #InfluencerMarketing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 11 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: trends
I believe that Fred Wilson from Union Square Ventures is a smart investor and astute observer of technology trends. His talk at LeWeb Paris is timely, because a lot of us are looking forward to 2014 and trying to figure … Continue reading
What’s happening now and in 2012 that will impact marketers and communicators? Check out this blog post I wrote for Neustar. Full disclosure: I work for Neustar and the post I link to above was written for Neustar’s corporate blog.