- @tonerisms @Forbes Nope. The idiots at BK who fancy themselves marketers forget the only people talking about the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 47 minutes ago
- @LouBorrelli @SUNYOswegoSCMA Congrats and well done!/ / 1 hour ago
- RT @acfou: this was from 2017, and they repeated the lie in 2018 and in 2019, and will do so again in 2020/ / 5 hours ago
- RT @UCPioneers: UC Men's Hockey continues the title chase tonight with a matchup against King's College at the Aud! https://t.co/U0tZ7Eb9Zs/ / 7 hours ago
- RT @D3HkyBiggsy: The league title push continues tonight for @UCMensHockey as it hosts King's at the Aud. 7 PM Faceoff, we'll get it rollin…/ / 7 hours ago
- @acfou As always, Google neglects the denominator./ / 11 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: Neustar
I recommend this good article on how the concept of the blockchain (the root of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin) works as a distributed database, improving trust and removing cost by eliminating the need for third parties. I can imagine using this … Continue reading
What’s happening now and in 2012 that will impact marketers and communicators? Check out this blog post I wrote for Neustar. Full disclosure: I work for Neustar and the post I link to above was written for Neustar’s corporate blog.
At Threadgills in Austin right now, where Neustar is sponsoring a MusicFog event. Four days of music, free of charge at SxSW. Watching Citizens Band Radio right now. Stop by for some food, drinks and entertainment. Full disclosure: I work … Continue reading