- 2.8 billion years of evolution, down the drain Tuesday, 23 October 2018 8:40 am
- The silence of the fake influencers and lack-of-thought leaders is deafening… Saturday, 22 September 2018 3:15 pm
- Your Facebook Rebate Monday, 16 July 2018 10:27 am
- Talent > Systems Wednesday, 13 June 2018 8:47 am
- Default Power Thursday, 5 April 2018 10:37 am
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: Fees
You used to pay your ad agency a 15% commission back in the day. You groused about the high fees, the bad or non-existent data about campaign performance and wondered why you had to pay for those fancy Madison Ave … Continue reading
Verizon wised up to the errors of their $2 fee even faster than I thought. Within hours of my last post on the topic, they changed their mind. It makes me think they really were using The Real Housewives philosophy of … Continue reading