- RT @KeneOliobi: "The difference between average and exceptional results is what you avoid." - Shane Parrish https://t.co/jzb5sQbjGT/ / 7 hours ago
- RT @ianbremmer: the only correct choice: https://t.co/lh3lwANGUS/ / 9 hours ago
- @verge Not buying anyway. Besides, I’m #RatVerified which is much better than what @elonmusk can do for me./ / 10 hours ago
- RT @ABC: Volodymyr Zelenskyy "and the spirit of Ukraine" named Time's Person of the Year for 2022. abcn.ws/3h584RB https://t.co/JeQ…/ / 10 hours ago
- RT @MelnykAndrij: Terribly proud of my President & the Ukrainian people 💪 https://t.co/kf7hvgMc4d/ / 20 hours ago
- RT @Billbrowder: West urged to seize Russia’s frozen $350 billion to fund war in Ukraine. telegraph.co.uk/world-news/202…/ / 21 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: big data
When somebody claims they’re a data-driven marketer, generally that means their actions are driven by cursory analysis of biased data sets, and that they lack a coherent strategy.
We had an election yesterday where hundreds of millions of dollars of models, data collection and analytics predicted one outcome. We got the other. Still think you can predict how a particular ad impression will impact a purchase decision for the … Continue reading
If you fly regular routes, you’ll notice the same tail numbers around you. The same planes tend to fly the same routes, with changes mostly due to weather or maintenance. What does it usually mean when a particular tail number … Continue reading
The McKinsey Global Institute just issued their report Big data: The next frontier for innovation, competition, and productivity. It’s worth the time to read and act on (not think about). Now. The McKinsey analysis looks at five sectors in some detail–health … Continue reading