- RT @profgalloway: Sandberg would like to clarify: - FB definitely not consolidating apps in order to prevent breakup - FB *loves* GDPR - Z…/ / 5 hours ago
- @vinny_rinaldi3 TikTok will be a vector for ad fraud the likes of which we’ve never seen. What’s most amazing is ho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 5 hours ago
- The last sentence is the best. And, instead of installing a blocker, better to put a Pi Hole on your network. twitter.com/markritson/sta…/ / 5 hours ago
- @sherylsandberg is an outright liar. She just doesn’t want to take the profit hit. #leanin to truth and self-resp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 17 hours ago
- @Dr_Draper @AdContrarian I’m going to buy a dozen of each and hand them out. I’ll be the marketing Johnny Appleseed of anti-B.S./ / 19 hours ago
- Two great gifts for your #Marketing graduate this year. They’ll learn more from @Dr_Draper and @AdContrarian than i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 1 day ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: big data
When somebody claims they’re a data-driven marketer, generally that means their actions are driven by cursory analysis of biased data sets, and that they lack a coherent strategy.
We had an election yesterday where hundreds of millions of dollars of models, data collection and analytics predicted one outcome. We got the other. Still think you can predict how a particular ad impression will impact a purchase decision for the … Continue reading
If you fly regular routes, you’ll notice the same tail numbers around you. The same planes tend to fly the same routes, with changes mostly due to weather or maintenance. What does it usually mean when a particular tail number … Continue reading
The McKinsey Global Institute just issued their report Big data: The next frontier for innovation, competition, and productivity. It’s worth the time to read and act on (not think about). Now. The McKinsey analysis looks at five sectors in some detail–health … Continue reading