- Automation and Digital Marketing Monday, 22 May 2017 12:25 pm
- Why Are We Eliminating The Human? Tuesday, 16 May 2017 9:57 am
- Ad Exchange Rules of Thumb Thursday, 11 May 2017 9:00 am
- Fake News Root Cause: Digital Advertisers Wednesday, 10 May 2017 9:32 am
- Now, Nobody Will Read About It Wednesday, 3 May 2017 7:41 am
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 2012 adtech advertising analysis apple Bob Hoffman branding career communications D-Day data digital marketing digital media direct marketing fraud Google ideas leadership marketing Mark Ritson media meetings online advertising organization philosophy planning predictions privacy product development programmatic sales security segmentation Simon Sinek social media strategy technology thinking travel Why
Tag Archives: online advertising
When you’re looking to reduce your ad fraud rates, always: Pick the vendor that detects the most fraud Check every impression (not a sample) for fraud Look for brokered traffic (it’s garbage) Assume fraud is worse than you think Don’t be … Continue reading
The digital tsunami continues. Word today is that Snapchat is asking for commitments from the big agency holdcos for commitments to spend as much as $200 million on buys in 2017. That’s advertiser money, by the way. Why is Snap … Continue reading
How easy is it to game the AdTech ecosystem and steal–yes, steal–money from advertisers? Incredibly easy. The sad thing is that very few players in the industry care enough to do anything about it. Continue reading
Why ads on my personal blog? I’m running a little experiment right now. More to come and the ads will come down. I don’t like them either. Continue reading