Why ads on my personal blog? I’m running a little experiment right now. When I’m done, the ads will come down. I don’t like them either.
- RT @KeneOliobi: "The difference between average and exceptional results is what you avoid." - Shane Parrish https://t.co/jzb5sQbjGT/ / 7 hours ago
- RT @ianbremmer: the only correct choice: https://t.co/lh3lwANGUS/ / 9 hours ago
- @verge Not buying anyway. Besides, I’m #RatVerified which is much better than what @elonmusk can do for me./ / 10 hours ago
- RT @ABC: Volodymyr Zelenskyy "and the spirit of Ukraine" named Time's Person of the Year for 2022. abcn.ws/3h584RB https://t.co/JeQ…/ / 10 hours ago
- RT @MelnykAndrij: Terribly proud of my President & the Ukrainian people 💪 https://t.co/kf7hvgMc4d/ / 20 hours ago
- RT @Billbrowder: West urged to seize Russia’s frozen $350 billion to fund war in Ukraine. telegraph.co.uk/world-news/202…/ / 21 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media