I turned off the ads on my blog today after learning that gaming the AdTech ecosystem is easier than teaching a three year old to play Go Fish. A post on my findings is forthcoming. Thanks for bearing with me.
- DSP Transparency Thursday, 20 July 2017 7:07 am
- More on Ads.txt Wednesday, 19 July 2017 12:41 pm
- Before You Worry About Match Rates… Wednesday, 19 July 2017 9:12 am
- Digital Media: As Memorable as Kenny G? Monday, 17 July 2017 9:07 am
- Nobody’s Talking About This ads.txt Problem Monday, 10 July 2017 9:16 am
- RT @greenberg_rick: Clients...DEMAND transparency! "Only 43% of agency execs say don't take kickbacks" Grt piece: @jmandese @MediaPost http…/ / 5 hours ago
- RT @TheRickWilson: No. It's time to actually TEACH ALGEBRA. twitter.com/NPR/status/887…/ / 5 hours ago
- RT @zacharylipton: I don't think the media or business communities have caught on that nearly everyone *currently* peddling "AI-powered" ch…/ / 5 hours ago
- I believe all marketers use ad blockers, refuse 3rd party cookies, etc. Using my dirty browser: Internet is a slow, buggy mess! #adtech/ / 9 hours ago
- RT @markritson: The sad death of Tv continues in the USA. www-latimes-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/www.latimes.…/ / 1 day ago
- Read & saw a benzene ring. Couldn’t you make AI to watch the attack/counter/etc. to improve the nth attack or count… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…/ / 1 day ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 2012 adtech advertising analysis apple Bob Hoffman branding career communications D-Day data digital marketing digital media direct marketing fraud Google ideas leadership marketing media meetings music online advertising organization philosophy planning predictions privacy product development programmatic sales security Simon Sinek social media strategy targeting technology thinking travel Why