I turned off the ads on my blog today after learning that gaming the AdTech ecosystem is easier than teaching a three year old to play Go Fish. A post on my findings is forthcoming. Thanks for bearing with me.
- @elonmusk @RenataKonkoly Twerp, @elonmusk Ukrainians are fighting a genocidal Russia. We have no choice. Go back to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 18 minutes ago
- RT @UCPioneers: Joey Nare joins Nate Palmer and Corey Lichtman as Utica recipients of the Empire 8 Special Teams Player of the Week honor!…/ / 22 minutes ago
- @crockpics Every rock guitarist owes that man a lot./ / 9 hours ago
- @crockpics An all time classic rock photograph./ / 10 hours ago
- RT @uticauniversity: What a weekend! Thank you to all of the alumni, students, and families that made #Homecoming2022 one to remember. http…/ / 1 day ago
- @tomfgoodwin Inevitable. And I think we already have it in the form of the Alexa devices littering most (not my) homes./ / 1 day ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media