I turned off the ads on my blog today after learning that gaming the AdTech ecosystem is easier than teaching a three year old to play Go Fish. A post on my findings is forthcoming. Thanks for bearing with me.
- @minethatdata When I bump into this I recheck my data and interpretation. After which I remind myself that the theo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 11 minutes ago
- RT @Biz_Ukraine_Mag: Wow. the historic Lits Building in downtown Philadelphia decorated in Ukrainian national colours. (Photo: Steven Kuro)…/ / 9 hours ago
- RT @SamRamani2: BREAKING: Canada's first Leopard tank is on its way to Ukraine/ / 9 hours ago
- @NBCSCapitals Like this move./ / 9 hours ago
- @Gerashchenko_en Looks like yet another alcohol bloated orc to me./ / 9 hours ago
- The orc team is a team of genocide, @iocmedia @Olympics @NBCOlympics. Would any sane advertisers want to have thei… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 9 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media