…properly-trained marketers focus on improving business performance. A bigger marketing budget might be a second order effect.
- RT @SecBlinken: As we remember the 1941 massacre of Jews at Babyn Yar in Ukraine, Russia’s claim that Ukraine must be “denazified” insults…/ / 2 hours ago
- RT @JBONAMASSA: Both/ / 2 hours ago
- RT @UticaWIH: Our 2022-23 Home Schedule https://t.co/xaQZk1md6G/ / 11 hours ago
- @Angelo_Arcana @simongerman600 @HarmlessYardDog @business @profgalloway Why not just do it yourself? The formula is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 14 hours ago
- RT @braedon: Hi @GoogleAds, @adsliaison, I noticed you've restored the ad account for TASS again. Are you working with Russian state media?…/ / 14 hours ago
- RT @UCPioneers: Football To Chase History On Homecoming Against Hartwick bit.ly/3SpVD0h/ / 14 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media