…properly-trained marketers focus on improving business performance. A bigger marketing budget might be a second order effect.
- RT @2to22legs: @abel_77 @Lynch_M0b @famousoscar @jimfarley98 @FordPerformance Also first day, first hour, reservation holder here. My bronc…/ / 22 minutes ago
- RT @Curtis_Lenahan: Earlier this morning, but I have a busy day of helping customers. maybe you want to check in on this @ford @mrlevine @…/ / 22 minutes ago
- RT @nick3667: @mrlevine @FordAuthority Can you reveal when Ford plans to complete the January Broncos that have been parked in a lot 4+ mon…/ / 22 minutes ago
- RT @CobraKaiSG: @jimfarley98 @FordPerformance Truly unfair, nasty treatment by @ford. #dirtmountainbronco owners are ignored, vehicles sitt…/ / 22 minutes ago
- RT @CobraKaiSG: @jimfarley98 @FordPro @PGE4Me @WilburEllisCo @ford continues to ignore its loyal customers- #dirtmountainbronco situation i…/ / 22 minutes ago
- RT @danie9389: @jimfarley98 @FordPro @PGE4Me @WilburEllisCo When will I get my #dirtmountainbronco ? https://t.co/1CLBFUsZZG/ / 22 minutes ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media