- Never negotiate with the orcs. Every Russian bears responsibility for these atrocities. twitter.com/olex_scherba/s…/ / 6 hours ago
- RT @chrishuntscout: @UCPioneers score 1st and the teddy bears are flying 😁 #Gopioneers https://t.co/9UGPUQ2Bx2/ / 6 hours ago
- RT @apmassaro3: Here’s a security guarantee for Russia: don’t invade your neighbors and you won’t be terribly humiliated/ / 22 hours ago
- RT @OlenaHalushka: All I want for Christmas is Ukrainian victory/ / 1 day ago
- @KyivIndependent Macron is wrong and a cheese eating surrender monkey. No guarantees for the orcs./ / 1 day ago
- @UCPioneers Excellent, Pioneers!!/ / 1 day ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: P&L
…properly-trained marketers focus on improving business performance. A bigger marketing budget might be a second order effect.
Bravo to Group M for starting to shine the light on the adtech middlemen who reduce our working media to, at times, a pittance. Advertisers need to demand more of this behavior from our agencies. Here’s the report I want … Continue reading