- Look at them. These are innocent Ukrainian children murdered by Russians. Russian “culture” is death. So, смерть ро… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 18 hours ago
- RT @acfou: @nandoodles @LeanbackDigital heads up @JudSpencer @pbannist @anthonykatsur @IABTechLab @tag_today @ANAmarketers @wfamarketers @a…/ / 18 hours ago
- RT @acfou: @nandoodles @tag_today @mikezaneis we are confused (we're actually not, but asking for all our friends) what is TAG registe…/ / 18 hours ago
- RT @nandoodles: Yeah how nice for this company with zero information on who owns them, who runs them or where in the world they are located…/ / 18 hours ago
- @LyftGyft And @Ford is rumored to be cannibalizing parts from #DirtMountainBronco to keep the line running, a possi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 18 hours ago
- @LyftGyft I want one too. But @jimfarley98 refuses to tell me when my #DirtMountainBronco, rotting on his lot since… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 18 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Daily Archives: Wednesday, 24 January 2018 8:57 am
…properly-trained marketers focus on improving business performance. A bigger marketing budget might be a second order effect.