- 2.8 billion years of evolution, down the drain Tuesday, 23 October 2018 8:40 am
- The silence of the fake influencers and lack-of-thought leaders is deafening… Saturday, 22 September 2018 3:15 pm
- Your Facebook Rebate Monday, 16 July 2018 10:27 am
- Talent > Systems Wednesday, 13 June 2018 8:47 am
- Default Power Thursday, 5 April 2018 10:37 am
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Daily Archives: Thursday, 11 January 2018 8:48 am
Last night, I was doing some analysis of a premium publisher’s site. I encountered RPM optimization in all its glory. And it made me sad and sick. The malvertising at left attempts to: Hijack browser settings Encourage installation of a … Continue reading →